Monday 14 February 2005

A Safari We Will Go…

Mato wants some more test subjects and recruits Jake and some of the girls to get them.

 Jake was walking home from school, alone for the first time in weeks. He’d almost always had Mina, Diana, or Katia besides him, but today it was just him. (Man, finally everything has settled down! No more stress, no sign of an evil clone in weeks, no hypnosis…) Jake remembered Dawn’s attempts last night. (Well, no hypnosis that I didn’t think I could handle at least.) Jake happily walked through the front door. It was the weekend, and he couldn’t be happier. (Wait, I’m calm, happy, and content. Which means something should be coming along in five, four, three, two, one…)

An explosion suddenly rocked the house, and a very distinctive voice could be heard. “I’M A GENIUS!!!

(Yep, that’s about right)


* * *


Jake went downstairs to the lab to find Professor Mato busily working on a pair of inventions. “Jake! I’m glad you’re here to witness my latest triumph.

“I’m afraid to ask, but what laws of science and morality have you shattered now?

Mato held up what looked like two rifles. Except these had round spirals on the ends. “See? My latest invention, and the prototype from which has now been modified appropriately, are complete. The data I collected while you were at the spa allowed me to create these nifty toys…

“You said you would only use that for studying, not inventions!

“…and with the money I kept from Vice’s bank outings I was able to build them…”

“You said you didn’t know what happened to that money!

“…without having to report to the government! The patent’s all mine!

“I thought you had to report to the government all the discoveries you made!”

“Oh Jake! Don’t get caught up in the details!” Jake hung his head. “The important thing is, my new rifles work! Now, will you please go and collect Dawn, Fawn, Lucia, Katia, Mina, and Diana?

“Eh? What about Jen, Jessica, and Sarah?

“Don’t need them. Everything will be explained once you bring the girls.

“Fine, but you have to promise no funny business

“I promise,” as Jake left, Mato held his hand behind his back with his fingers crossed. “Ha ha ha…”


* * *

Soon Jake and the requested girls were all in the lab again. “Now, I suppose you’re all wondering why I called you here,” Mato said.

“It crossed my mind,” Fawn said.

“Why are we all sitting behind desks?” Lucia asked.

“Why are we all wearing school uniforms?” Diana asked.

“Why aren’t the others here?” Mina asked.

“Why me?” Jake asked.

“Questions will be answered at the end of the presentation. Now, first we cover history.” A screen set up in the front showed one of Jake’s hypno pistols. “Now, this is the hypno pistol Jake used to capture the mermaids I experimented on in the lab.

“What?!” All the girls looked at Jake, who turned red.

“Dude!!! Secret mission, remember?!”

“I knew he had a bad side,” Dawn snickered.

“Is this bad?” Lucia asked.

“What did you do?!” Fawn asked

“I blame bad parenting,” Jake tried to explain himself. “What do you expect when Mato’s my male role model?

“I expect better than that!” the popstar yelled.

Katia was teary eyed, “Surely, my beloved would never commit such deeds!

“I can explain, you see…

“Moving on,” Mato rapped the screen with a pointer for attention, “I have since perfected this into a long range version,” he gestured towards the hypno rifles. “Now, the prototype is here.” Mato walked over and picked one up. “It works just like any standard long range hypno capable mechanism.” To prove his point, Mato suddenly pointed it at Mina, and zapped her. The magic girl gasped, and then slumped in her chair, eyes glazed and helplessly entranced.

“Professor!” Jake couldn’t believe how much the old nut had done in just minutes.

“Mina!” Diana looked concerned.

“Don’t worry, she’ll be fine,” Mato assured everyone.

Lucia looked at everything, “What’s wrong with Mina?” she passed her hand in front of the young girl’s face. “Mina?”

Katia was still looking at Jake, “You’re not supposed to have a harem until we’re engaged!

“Why are you still on me?! Mato’s the one zapping people!” he responded.

Dawn was reaching over to Mina, “Well, since she’s already out, I think I’ll borrow a little energy from her…”

Mato shook his head, “That’s not while you’re here Dawn, now please pay attention. These constant unnecessary conversations are delaying my brilliance.

Dawn stuck her tongue out at him, “So? What can you do?” She turned back to Mina…and suddenly a dunce cap dropped on her head. “Hey!” Dawn pulled, but it wasn’t coming off. “What the…?”

“As I was saying,” Mato’s speaking got everyone’s attention except for Dawn and Mina, “that lead me to see that I could now study yet another group of girls in a natural habitat.” The screen switched to show what looked like a forest and grassy hills. “I’ve reconstructed the mermaid tanks to be perfect for my new subjects, I mean participants.” Mato held up the other rifle, this one had odd colorings on it. “Now, this works on the proprieties of not only hypnosis, but also catnip. Perfect for all the cat girls we’ll be seeing. Allow me to demonstrate…”

“Wait, why don’t I like where this is…” Diana’s protests were cut off when she was zapped. Her eyes glazed over, but unlike Mina, she smiles happily. “Meow…” she says softly, and then gets out of her seat and begins to hug Fawn, who blushes.

“What is that?” Jake asks.

“I call it being nip-notized. I’m a genius!

Fawn was trying to push Diana off of her; the catgirl was trying to kiss her. “That’s great, can you shut her off?”

Lucia is still confused, “Diana looks so happy. Why would you want her off? And I thought only machines could be turned off. Is Diana a machine?

Dawn was still tugging at her cap, “What is this, super glue?!

“Jake, really, tell me the truth I can handle it!” Katia was saying.

Jake’s head rested on his desk, “This is a lot to take in.

“Of course! No on can just gaze upon all my genius at once and not be stunned. Now, Jake, Katia, Dawn, Lucia, and Fawn, I’ve asked you all here not to brainwash you, but to request your assistance. You see, we’ll be traveling to a foreign country where cat tribes still live in rural villages, and I need you five to assist me in gathering a small group of subjects. We’ll use the nip-notized technique I’ve developed to persuade the girls to come with us. I’ll need a fair amount of girls this time around. Ladies, can I count on your assistance for science?

“Well, Mato’s experiments do a lot of people. I guess I’ll help,” Fawn said.

“My father said your studies have helped the world. It’s an honor to assist you!” Katia beamed while hugging Jake.

“I’m always willing to help!” Lucia beamed.

“All right! As long as you get this thing off of me!” Dawn said.

“Excellent! Now, lets…

“Hold it!” Everyone turned to Jake, who managed to peel himself out from under Katia. “First, I believe I didn’t agree to this. Second, I’d call this plan insane, but it would be an insult to insane plans. And third, do you really expect to just scoop up an entire village?

“Of course! And not just any village, but one with only female cats. The males in the tribal society all leave periodically.

“Why do you only want females?” Fawn asked.

“Because they’re cuter!” Mato replied.

“And how do you expect to be sure that there are no guys in the village you choose?” Jake said, trying to make his point

“With this,” Mato held up a handheld scanner. “This tells me the genders and locations of anyone who is primarily human!

“Maybe you haven’t noticed, but Diana’s the norm and she is more cat than girl,” Jake sighed. (At least his stupidity stops him)

“I can fix that,” Jake looked up to see a fifteen foot antenna rise up out of the floor. “See, when I’m ready, I’ll simply fire this beam to any of a number of satellites all over the earth. It will change any ‘furry’ being to be more human than animal. My scanner will then be able to pick them just as it would any other humanoid. It not only alters them on a genetic level, but a post hypnotic suggestion will even force anyone whom the beam hits to not notice the sudden change.”

Katia raised her hand, “Sir? Wouldn’t it be easier to just make a scanner that could work on cat girls?
“This is faster. All I have to do,” Mato removed a remote control form his lab coat, “is press the button like this.” His thumb hit the switch.
Everyone stared wide-eyed for a second. “Of course, I don’t have the safety off, otherwise you’d hear…

<System armed. Target is planet wide. Firing>

“Yes! Exactly like that!” Mato blinked, and then turned to the machine. “Is this on? And what did it say about targets?

Everyone hung their head in despair, as the beam fired in a blinding flash…

Jake blinked, “Hey that wasn’t so bad!” He looked around, noticing all the girls staring at something. His gaze followed theirs to Diana. She was the same height, same hair, and the same eyes. But now, she looked just like a regular girl, except she still had her ears twitching on her head, and her tail poking out from underneath her skirt.

He then could only point widely at Diana, “Whooaaaa!!!!!!

*Sweat drop on Mato* “Perhaps I didn’t test the device enough. Oh well, no harm no foul, right guys?” He clicked to the next slide, “Moving on…


* * *


“So, you want to do what now?” Stenson asked for the third time.

“I want to go do something that I think will help,” Vice explained.

“And you’re not going to tell me?

“What’s wrong, you old fart? You don’t like surprises?

“In this line of work, they are just so rarely appreciated,” Stenson leaned back, accepting the tea a cat girl in a maid outfit handed to him. (Another mesmerized college girl) he thought. Well, the organization had made sure to cover all their tracks. The media should just now be receiving word about the disappearances.  “But, you’re sure about this?

“Dang, you act like I want to open Pandora’s Box or something

Stenson nodded to the cat maid. “Not like you haven’t before.” He was about to say something more, when a rolling wave of light suddenly swept over both of them

Once it passed, Vice rubbed his eyes. “Dude, cut the lights!” He blinked, and looked around, “Hey girls! I don’t keep you hypnotically controlled to fool with the brightness of the…Waaaaahhhhh!” He point widely at the maid. She still had her tail and ears, but now had a human girl’s body and face.

“What just…” Stenson stopped for a second and blinked.

“What just happened?! Why did she…hey, she’s even hotter like this!

“What are you talking about? She’s been wearing that maid uniform since I got here.”

Vice looked at him. “Hello? She just lost practically all her fur.” Vice inspected her carefully. Her eyes were still the same, but besides that, the ears and tail, she looked exactly like a human girl.

“What? Cat girls don’t have fur. Did you overdose on stupidity again? What mess do we have to clean up now?” Stenson didn’t seem to notice any change.

“What the…?


* * *


Mato was watching the news an hour later. “Oops,”

“Oops?!” Jake couldn’t believe it. “Do you have an idea what you’ve done?

“I really think you’re blowing this whole thing out of context

Jake pointed at the screen, which was just showing live news coverage. However, the anchors of the coverage had been a lot furrier than now. “The woman is a cat, but that’s obviously a dog sitting next to her,” Jake pointed to the male reporter. “So, not only did you do it to Diana, but you also did it to who knows how many other people. Care to explain what just happened?

“I think the machine broke?” *Jake fell down* “Seriously, these things happen when you strive for the greatest good. We can not allow such small annoyances to stop us from reaching for the greatest good.” *The background suddenly becomes outer space. Mato begins to be very animated, and Jake hangs his head* “We must strive for all of humanity! None shall fully know what it is we do for perfection!

“That’s it! No more lab time for you!” Jake turned to the non hypnotized girls in the lab. “Come on, someone help me out here!

Lucia was looking at Diana. “So, she used to have fur?”

“Someone who has moved past that point help me out here

Fawn looked at Jake, “Well, is it really such a bad thing? I mean, now there will be less persecution between furries and humans, since they look almost identical now.

Katia shrugged, “Hey, if we had done it on purpose Mato would probably have won the peace medal for improving inter-species relations

“Really?” Mato suddenly looked thoughtful, “Now that you mention it, perhaps I did do it on purpose. Yes! To foster a greater understanding and kinship between the races! I’m a genius!

Jake yelled angrily “YOU DIDN’T EVEN MEAN TO DO IT!!!

Mato stopped, looked sad, and then suddenly brightened. “I must have realized what an achievement this could have been on the subconscious level! I’m a subliminal genius!

“Why me?” Jake turned to the girls, and then noticed all of them wearing safari clothes. “Wait, are you still going to go help the old nutcase?

“I’m always up for helping Professor Mato,” Fawn reminded him.

“I already said yes,” Katia put in

“I should help make the world a better place!” Lucia beamed.

“If you need to know why I’m willing to do illegal things, you really haven’t been paying much attention,” Dawn informed him.

“Well, you all enjoy your little moral less side trip around the world. I’m going to go obtain a pardon for when this blows up in Mato’s face.” Jake turned to leave.

“Wait! Jake, you must come with us!” Mato pleaded.

“What makes you say that?

“Jake! I need a sharp young mind to assist me! Plus, I drew these nifty plans with you in them!” Mato held up some drawings.

Jake examined them, “Is this in crayon?

Dawn looked over his shoulder, “Hey! The old goat drew me fat!

Lucia looked over his other shoulder, “I’m confused. How does one draw a stick figure fat?

Katia suddenly popped up in between Jake’s arms, “How can you tell who is who?”

“Alright! Alright! I’ll go. But only to make sure all of you get back in one piece.

“Excellent! I’ll go ready the transportation!” Mato skipped away.

“See? You want to help. Plus, what man could resist all those girls?” Fawn nudged him.

“Yay! Jake shall come too!” Lucia clapped.

“At least I’ll get to see some new scenery,” Jake said.

Mato came back, “Come along now! We haven’t got any time to waste.

They all began walking to the vehicle bay. “Just to be clear, this is a secret mission right? We’re going to be incognito?

“Of course! Stealth is key to my entire plan! That’s why we’ll take the Flame Phoenix!” Mato stopped in front of a gigantic phoenix machine with wing span the size of a football field. The robot roared its assessment.

*Sweat drops on everyone but Mato* “It seems happy,” Lucia tried to say

“Yeah, THIS is good…” Dawn muttered

Jake began yelling at Mato again, “How the hell is that incognito?

“Would you rather take the Battleship Tortoise?” An even louder roar suddenly shook the bay.

“The bird will do,” Fawn said.


* * *


Some time later…

They arrived in a small jungle clearing. Everyone got out, checking their special hypno rifles. “Dawn, why aren’t you holding a hypno rifle?” Lucia asked

“Please! I don’t need one of those stupid little toys,” Dawn suddenly grabbed Jake. “Isn’t that right sweetie?

“Um…” Jake was sweating, “Maybe we should just concentrate on getting through this.

“Yes! The boundaries of science must be pushed forward!” Mato came down the ramp. He seemed to be in a wheelchair, only it had tank treads instead of wheels.

“What the heck is that thing for?” Jake wanted to know

“Surely you don’t expect an elderly man to go gallivanting across the jungle on foot. This is a simple wheelchair.

“It’s wonderful!” Lucia clapped.

Katia looked at it closely, “Why does it have hypno guns on the sides?

“And the words ‘bring the Cute Ones’ on the front?” Fawn put in

“I said a simple wheelchair!” Mato insisted. “Now Dawn, remember our deal.

“Fine, just keep your end up,” Dawn suddenly spread her wings and took off.

“Bye!” Lucia waved.

“Great, where is the demon heading off to?” Jake asked.

“Oh, Dawn shall be taking care of the local authorities for us. I believe some centaurs patrol around here.

“Hey now, you didn’t say anything about…”

<Target acquired> Mato’s chair suddenly fired off duel hypno waves to either side of Jake, into the jungle behind him. *Jake white while this happens*

Katia gasped, “Are you okay?

Lucia looked where the beams had been fired, “Did the chair not like the bushes?

“Old man, what the hell do you think you’re doing firing hypno rays around like they were water pistols?” Jake yelled.

“Oh, Jake really. These rays only affect those with feline DNA. You don’t have any. It won’t do anything to you. I just had the chair set to auto fire. What is the…urk!” Mato was suddenly being choked by Jake, who wasn’t in the mood for an explanation.

Fawn looked into the foliage, “Hey, someone is coming out

Jake turned around and watched a mesmerized catgirl begin making her way over to the group. It wasn’t just her looks, which were stunning. She was obviously a cheetah, as she had the skin color and spots to support such a guess. It was what she was wearing, or rather wasn’t wearing. She had an extremely skimpy cloth covering her rear, and an even skimpier cloth covering her breasts. The dazed girl purred and suddenly fell to her knees in front of the wheelchair, rolling around on the ground happily.

“Ha! My range finder works!” Mato said pleased.

Lucia bent down and patted the young woman on the head, “Nice kitty,” the girl suddenly jumped on Lucia and began rubbing her head into the angels’ chest. “Aww, she’s playful!” the angel giggled

“Yeah, playful,” Fawn sighed

Katia looked over to Jake, who was bright red and bug eyed at this. “Jake? What’s wrong? You look like you have a fever,” Katia placed her hand on his forehead and was burned, “Ouch!

Jake suddenly got in Mato’s face, “You mean to tell me we are raiding a village full of hot girls dressed like that?

“Well yes. You see Jake; this region has an average mean temperature of…

Jake suddenly looked wicked. “I don’t like where this is going,” Fawn said.

“Old man, I have to help you in your quest!” Jake suddenly said

“Really?” Mato looked up

“Yes! We can’t let such an important scientific expedition be delayed a second longer!

“That’s great!” Mato suddenly leapt up as the background went to outer space again. “Yes! With your help Jake, we shall write a new page in history and time itself!

Fawn tried to wave him down, “Really professor I don’t think Jake will…

Fawn was astonished to see Jake suddenly join Mato in the background, “Together nothing shall stop us!” Both suddenly struck a heroic pose and shouted, “We can not be stopped! Onward for science!

“Oh great, they’re thinking with something other than their brains now,” Fawn sighed again

Jake suddenly felt a tug on his shirt, which made the background fade to normal. He saw Katia teary-eyed. “Jake, how can you do this to me?!

“Um, hang on I can explain…

Fawn turned back to Lucia, “Jake and Mato on the same page. This can’t be good for the women. Namely us.

Lucia was trying to restrain the catgirl, “Fawn! She’s very nice, but how does one make her stop?

“Hang on,” Fawn turned back to the others. “Can we give our angel a little help?” She saw Mato climbing back into his chair. He suddenly slipped and fell face first in the mud.
“ The genius is down! Medic!” he cried

Jake was waving his pendant in front of Katia’s face, “So you see, you want me to do this, don’t you?

The elf was dazed and in no position to argue, “Yesssss Jake…

“Now, be a good little elf and undo the top buttons on that safari shirt

“Of course Jake…” The elf was smiling as she obeyed

Fawn looked annoyed, “Now was that really necessary?

Jake walked over to her and grinned, “I’ll remember this the next time she goes off on a destiny speech

Lucia had finally managed to pacify the catgirl, “Oh! Katia has been hypnotized! Does this mean Jake will put us under as well?

A sinister grin spread to Jake, to Lucia’s surprise and Fawn’s dismay, “Wait! We’re already cooperating!


* * *


(Somewhere else…)

“Find her! Don’t let that thief escape!

A group of guards ran past the entrance to the stairwell, not noticing the shadow that followed them. How they missed her was unknown. The sexy woman was built for attention, and the outfit she was wearing only flaunted it. The woman was wearing ninja robes, which exposed all of her legs as well as giving a nice view of her chest. The dark blue robes wavered as she quickly dashed up the stairs. It was obvious she was beautiful, with her well endowed body, dark brown hair, and hazel eyes. It was also obvious she wasn’t human, evidenced by the fox tail and ears she possessed. The kitsune ninja made it to the roof and waved her hand over the door. A small fire suddenly melted the lock, making it difficult at best for the guards to come after her. The woman turned to go…and saw a young man standing on the roof. Dark jeans and shirt, with a familiar ‘S” in red.

“What do you know?” Vice said. “Those eggheads said the best chance of meeting you was up here. Guess I shouldn’t have made fun of them.

The woman looked unamused, “Slaves International. I already told you, I’m not interested in joining your little group. Go away; I’m trying to steal something here.

“I believe you haven’t heard my offer yet. I can promise that you’ll find it very…enchanting,” Vice snickered

“I will ask once more leave now,” the woman warned

“What’s your name?

The ninja blinked, “Excuse me?

“Your name, I asked you what your name is

“You came for me…and you do not know my name?

Vice shrugged, “See, you looked really hot in the database. So I figured I had to come and try where the recruiters had failed. But with those pictures of you in that outfit, your name wasn’t really high on my…” The woman suddenly dashed forward and knocked him to the ground. “Ouch! You little…” she pulled throwing knives out, “Oops.” Vice rolled and barely dodged. “Listen, I’m trying to…” The ninja was suddenly behind him, and a solid kick connected between his legs in a sensitive area. Vice’s eyes bugged out as tears streamed down his face. “I…” his voice squeaked, “I am going to…” The fox girl picked him up and tossed him through the air. Vice skidded across the roof on his face. He was just barely able to pick himself up, and drew out his pendant. “That’s it. Playtime is over. You’re going down!” Vice turned around to see the woman holding a piece of paper with the symbol for fire on it. It glowed red, and then a wave of flames came rushing towards him. “You’ve got to be kidding…” he didn’t finish the sentence as the flames swept over him. When they cleared, Vice was on his knees burnt to a crisp. He opened his mouth, but only a puff of black smoke came out. He fell face down, and started to wave a little white flag.

“That should teach your masters to send someone after Serena, master of the martial arts.” The woman crossed her arms as she stood over Vice. “Was that the best you could do?

“The pain…make it stop…” Vice moaned

Serena started to turn to leave, but then noticed Vice’s pendant lying just in front of him. “I shall take a trophy, to remind you of your foolishness in waging a battle you could not possibly win.” The beautiful robed warrior bent down to pick it up, not noticing Vice managing to smile, or the slight glow to his eyes. The pendant suddenly began to shimmer. Serena stared puzzled as she found it to glow irresistibly. She stopped reaching for it in mid crouch, just staring as it shined. (That…how is it…) Serena found herself unable to look away as she watched, the pendants shine growing more intense with each passing second. It suddenly flashed causing a gasp to escape her as she fell to her knees. (So…wondrous…)

Vice managed to pick himself up to a sitting position and dusted himself off. “Damn, but that hurt something fierce. I read in the files you didn’t have any hypnotic power. Guess I should have kept reading to see all that ninja crud you could throw at me.

Serena was speechless, “I…how is…this…

Vice picked up the pendant and stood up fully. Serena found her eyes helplessly locked with the shining object. As he swung it back and forth, the unbeatable warrior swayed in time. “This is called hypnosis. Guess you’ve never had someone as skilled at it as I am come to see you, otherwise you wouldn’t have let your guard down. So that means I win.” Vice snapped his fingers and Serena’s eyes suddenly glazed over. “Now, usually this would be the part where I broke your resistance down. But, if your file has anything useful in it, it would have to be the part where you should be easy to tame once you get past whatever defenses you have. So Serena, who do you serve?

The answer was immediate, “You master…I live to obey your will…

“See? That’s what happens when you study in a temple that teaches only obedience. Up.” The newly conquered mind rises to her feet. “Now time for you to come see your new home.” Vice started to walk away. Serena followed, unable to break from his thrall.


* * *


The jungle was quiet. Maybe even too quiet. However, on the radio waves there was nothing but quiet.

Fawn: *Click* this is Platinum Babe. I’m ready and in position.

Mato: Yes, good. PB is ready. This is Mega Genius, asking for ready status on all other operatives.

Fawn: Why do we need the codenames again?

Mato: It wasn’t my idea. You’ll have to ask Jake

Fawn: Jake

Jake: (Static)

Fawn: Jake!

Jake: You’re supposed to use my codename

Fawn: No

Jake: Come on Platinum Babe, everyone else is using it

Fawn: But yours is stupid!

Jake: It is not!

Katia: Oh, come on you guys. Ultra Cool Hypno Master, are you ready?

Jake: Yes Pretty Princess, Master is in position

Katia: Okay, it is a little weak

Fawn: See?

Jake: Hey, I didn’t make fun of your codenames!

Lucia: I’m over the village. And the scanner says only females of the appropriate age groups are there

Mato: Excellent. Well done Angel

Katia: Her nickname isn’t the most creative, is it?

Jake: Yeah, why are you picking on me?

Lucia: Did I choose a bad name?

Fawn: No, Jake is just upset because he did

Jake: For the last time, there is nothing wrong with my…

Mato: Quiet children. Now, is everyone ready to proceed? We must hit it from all sides to ensure no is left untouched by the beams

All: Yes

Mato: Very well then

(Silence)

Jake: Um, MG?

Mato: Respond Fawn!

Fawn: No, MG is YOUR codename sir

Mato: Oh right. I knew that

Jake: You have to give the order to execute

Katia: Does he really? I mean, we all know we’re ready

Jake: If we don’t execute at the same time, enemy fire could pick us off and…

Fawn: Oh come on. This isn’t one of your games. We didn’t even need these radios that also allow us to see each other

Jake: What? Yes we did!

Fawn: Come on, I can see you from here. You’re, like twenty yards away. (Waves)

Jake: Stop! You will give away your position to enemy artillery!

Lucia: Is Fawn in trouble? I’m coming!

Fawn: No, Lucia I’m fine

Katia: I can see Lucia!

Lucia: Hi Katia!

Jake: No! You have to use codenames! If our transmissions are compromised the operation is doomed!

Fawn: What are you talking about? It’s a backwater village!

Jake: Stop ruining my fun, before I use my own hypnotic powers on you

Fawn: First of all, I could hypnotize you easier. Second of all, you should choose a better codename

Mato: Now!

Katia: Now what?

Mato: Go!

Lucia: Do I need to go somewhere else?

Jake: He means execute! Everyone charge!

Fawn: This is so lame…


* * *


A blonde cat girl in her early twenties looked around the village. Everything seemed so peaceful. She was just about to go for a walk when she heard strange whining sounds. Odd flashes of light seemed to be appearing sporadically as well. Suddenly another scantily dressed girl with green hair ran past her. “The village is under attack! Hurry!” The other girl started to run where many girls voices could suddenly be heard meowing when a winged woman fly overhead and emitted a strange light from some kind of weapon. The green haired girl suddenly stopped as it swept over her.

The blonde ran over, “Sister! Are you okay?” The green haired girl turned, showing her eyes to be odd. She also seemed to be unusually happy and content. “What is wrong with you?” The green ignored the questions, looking happily at everything around her.

The blonde suddenly heard someone behind her. She turned to find a young man leveling the same kind of weapon at her. “All your bishies belong to me!” The same light enveloped the blonde. She blinked as it passed, and suddenly smiled. Everything felt so good. She smiled at the young man. She heard a meow, and turned to see the green haired cat girl had made her way over. The two began to embrace, making the same lustful sounds that could now be heard all over the village. The boy grinned, “This is awesome!

Fawn came over and looked at Jake, “It’s okay and your lines need work as well

“Are you just going to spoil all my fun?

A loud crash was heard, and the two teens turned around to see Mato plowing through huts backwards in his chair. “Help! It’s stuck in reverse!


* * *


Soon, dozens of cat girls were tied to new collars. Mato was gleefully doing a head count. “Yes, this should provide more than enough for me to utilize

Lucia floated down, “No one else is hiding. Is this like hide and go seek? When do we start to count again?

Fawn sighed, “That’s not how this game works

Katia looked around, “Are we done?”

“Yes, I believe so,” Mato replied

“Whatever happened to Dawn?” Jake asked. He heard a noise and looked up to see three female centaurs wearing uniforms trot over, Dawn happily riding one of them. “Never mind

“Hi Dawn!” Lucia beamed

Mato looked up, “Dawn, what kept you?

“Oh, I just drained a little too much from my new friends here,” Her tail stroked one of the rangers, who sighed happily. “Had to wait until they could come over

“Excellent! We’ll take them with us, and the simulated environment I’ve constructed will seem much more real to these cat girls! Everyone, back aboard the Phoenix!

As the lead the ‘volunteers’ for Mato’s next experiment, Jake turned to the old man. “So, what did you promise her anyway?

Mato suddenly looked away, “Um, nothing too much

“Why don’t I like the sound of this?

“What you don’t know can’t hurt you

“That’s debatable. So, you might be able to buy off Dawn, but the other three will eventually have a conscience dilemma with what they did. What are you going to give them?

Mato suddenly beamed, “I’ve got it all worked out!


* * *


Jake finished putting the last cat girl into a cage. “If one more girl tries to tackle me, I just might scream

Dawn shrugged, “Come on. Didn’t you like the love they tried to give?” Dawn’s were all asleep or close to it, she had simply drained the energy of any girls she had difficulty caging

“Yeah right, when it’s six on one, it becomes less fantasy and more of a nightmare,” he glanced down at his clothes, which several cats had tired to tear off. “I need new gear.” Jake suddenly looked around, “Hey, where are the others?” Dawn suddenly looked very innocent. “What are you…I left them with the old pervert!” Jake dashed back to the main passenger room with Dawn following. Sure enough, one of the screens was showing a spiral and the other three girls were swaying under its power.

“And you’ll remember nothing about today…” the Professor intoned

“Yes Professor…remember nothing…” all three responded

“Mato! They spent all day helping you!

“Yes, but like you said, they can’t be bought like Dawn. Besides, a little hypnotic cover up never hurt anyone

“What did you promise Dawn anyway?

“Well, home we go!

“Professor!


* * *


The Phoenix docked back at the lab, and Dawn had the other girls help her move the cats and rangers into their new artificial environment. “Now Jake, all you have to do is keep Sarah and Jessica busy for a little while so they don’t come down to the lab while I prepare the security codes

“I can’t believe I agreed to all this…” Jake moaned

“Go hurry!” Mato said, and Jake suddenly found himself shooed up the stairs.

Right into Sarah and Jessica. “Jake! Where has everyone been all day?” Jessica asked.

“Um, we were…trying to help Mato in the lab?” he said

Sarah looked at him, “What were you all doing?

“Um…nothing?

Sarah waved a hand in front of him, “Did Dawn hypnotize you to be weird?

Jessica giggled, “Come on, let’s go see what they’re doing,” Both girls turned to see Jake swinging his pendant. The motion relaxed their eyes, and the two suddenly found themselves fighting to stay awake.

“I’m really sorry. But just watch it go back and forth. Back and forth. You can not resist me ladies. It’s been a long day, and you’re both so very tired. Relax, and let your minds follow the pendant back and forth as you sink deeper, deeper asleep…” Neither woman was able to stop looking at the pendant. Their eyes became heavy as they watched. “Good girls, relax deeper, let yourselves go deep into my power…” Jessica sighed; she seemed to be almost willing to be hypnotized. Sarah tried to speak, but her eyes were getting heavy and it was all she could do to stay awake. “Now, let yourself fall into a trance.” Jessica didn’t need any more convincing, her eyes glazed over as she fell under control. That left the officer. Sarah was swaying with the pendant.
“Jake…I…” she managed to squeak out.
Jake, however, wasn’t about to let himself get caught. “It’s fine Sarah. Let your mind drift away…” Sarah soon found herself in the same situation that Jessica did unable to resist his full hypnotic attention. “Lucky for me, you two are used to taking orders. Stand up straight, and um, do something respectful.” Both girls suddenly stood at rapt attention and saluted. The fact that both were wearing their sexy uniforms was a major turn on. “Ladies, I am your master. There will be no question to what I am about to tell you

“Yes Sir!” Both girls were smiling, their glazed eyes staring back at the young man as they held their salutes.

“Man, why didn’t I think of this before? Oh well. Girls, you are not concerned with the lab today. And you will have no questions as to where anyone was. Do you understand?

“Yes sir, Jake,” Sarah said

“I understand,” Jessica replied
“Now, what can I do with these two for the next few hours?” Jake was tired, and he really didn’t want to have to watch out for the lab. That meant keeping the girls under for awhile. Seeing the two as obedient authority figures made that fine though. He just needed to relax right now. “Girls, please come with me. I think I need a solution to being tired.

“Yes master,” the two vixens marched obediently after Jake as he led them away from the lab.

(What am I going to do now?) he thought


* * *


Dawn smiled. She led Fawn, Katia, Mina, and Diana upstairs. “So nice of the Professor, saying I could play with all of you once we were done.” Four hypnotically blissful faces smiled back at Dawn. “We’ll have such fun, and I get to drain energy from all of you

Lucia suddenly bounded up the stairs, “Hi everyone! I’m going to go check on Jen, since no one has seen her all day!” The angel then simply went on her way

Dawn stared at the beauties departure. Mato had refused to let the angel be drained this time, saying that someone needed to keep Jen occupied while he finished up. Dawn figured it was because the old man had expected her to help on the raid. Just because she played with the rangers before she delivered them, didn’t mean she had to lose one of the girls. Well, she’d get Lucia next time. “Now lovelies, who wants to go first?” At her gesture, all four teen girls happily began to come to her. Dawn moved toward Mina, the catgirl acting especially playful even under hypnosis. “Kitty, look at Fawn please.” Diana happily obeyed. “You love Fawn don’t you? Every singer likes her fans. Why don’t you go over there?” Diana moved to Fawn and began to kiss the slightly older girl. Fawn was soon responding, unable to resist while under Dawn’s hypnotic spell. “That’s a good little popstar,” she turned to elf and magic girl. “See what your heart desires, little girls,” Dawn said as she waved a hand in front of each of them. Little pink hearts suddenly exploded around each of their mesmerized heads. Dawn noticed that both suddenly seemed to see the other as Jake. The two girls sighed and began making out with each other. (Well, looks like Jake has been collecting quite a little fan club. Of course, why would he want these little girls when he could have a woman?) Dawn began to slowly drain the energy of all four lust filled teens. She’d have to stop in about an hour so she could do the dishes though. (Why do I always do the dishes lately anyways?)


* * *


Lucia walked into Jen’s room. “Jen! Did you have a good day? I can’t really remember what I did but…” Lucia found no one in the room. “Where is she?” She began looking under the bed.

Hidden in the back of her closet, Jen was lounging on a sofa inside her genie bottle. Maybe having a bottle wouldn’t be so bad. She’d finally have all the privacy she wanted whenever she wanted. Jen stretched, and decided to take a nap.


* * *


It wasn’t so bad, Jake mused as he sat in the hot tub. He’d decided to relax, and since he had to keep the authority girls busy he’d just brought them along. Jessica was in a green camo bikini while Sarah was wearing the dark blue one piece she’d picked up under Jake’s hypnotic suggestion so long ago. Both girls were happily entranced to enjoy the moment, and were currently hugging Jake and telling him how wonderful he was. (Maybe I just need to loosen up. Hypnosis isn’t such a bad thing, especially when it gets hot girls in a hot tub with me. Dawn will keep a secret, the other girls won’t have to worry about a thing, and as long as Mato doesn’t do anything concerning me without permission his rewards are probably okay. Plus, hypnotizing all those girls was kind of fun!)

“Jake, you’re so handsome…” Jessica sighed

Sarah cupped his face and gazed longingly into his eyes, “Is there anything I can do for my sweetie?

Jake smiled and turned red, “Heh, that’s okay…

“He’s blushing!

“That’s so adorable!


* * *


Epilogue

Serena was seated in a chair, watching an endless video loop over and over. Vice watched as the ninja’s will was broken, rebuilt, and then broken again. (She’ll do fine. It will probably take this machine forever to break a warrior such as her) He glanced at his list. (Meanwhile, I’ve got other girls to visit. I believe this one should be fine). Yes, it had been a good day. At least for him. Once Serena’s programming was finished, Vice was sure she would say that she’d had a good day as well.

Not like she’d want, or be able to, disagree.

No comments:

Post a Comment