Sunday 22 May 2005

Bring It 'Awn

Fawn wants to learn more about her powers and is taken under Dawn's wing.

  “C’mon Jake,” Fawn pleads, “the whole reason I’ve been staying here is because the professor thought it would be a great place to learn more about my hypnotic powers and how to use them.”
“Well, not to rain on your parade,” Jake says, “but I think the professor just likes filling the house with as many beautiful potential hypnotic subjects as possible. But you didn’t hear that from me. Now if you don’t mind, I’d like to get back to my game.”
Jake turns back towards his computer and gets back into his World of Warcraft game.
“I’m sure it won’t take you too long to help me with my powers,” Dawn says. “Then you can have plenty of time to play your game and I’ll never bother you again, I swear.”
“Your powers are fine Fawn,” Jake says, not taking his eyes away from the game. “What could I possibly teach you?”
“Fine,” Fawn pauses, “but can I ask you why you play that game as a female night elf character?”
“Hey, as much time as I put into this game, always staring at the back of the character, what would I rather stare at, the male or female backside?”

Knock, knock, knock.
A bedroom door opens and Yuta’s blonde head pops through the opening.
“FAWN! Great to see you, wanna come in and play?”
Fawn, a bit apprehensive about Yuta and her favorite playtime activity answers cautiously.
“Well, Yuta, I was hoping I could talk to you… about your powers.”
“Yay! Come on in, hope you don’t mind, I have company over.”
Fawn steps into the happy robot girl’s room, leaving the door slightly open behind her, and almost stumbles over her “playmates.” There in the middle of the room sit Mina and Diana, eyes glazed over, dressed in skimpy lingerie. Fawn is shocked and then notices Yuta is also decked out in a tiny nightgown.
“What kind of game are you playing?” Fawn asks.
“Truth or dare!” Fawn exclaims, “It’s the best game to play since we’re having a pajama party.”
“But Yuta,” Fawn says, “it’s two in the afternoon. Isn’t it a bit early to be wearing, um, pajamas?”
“That’s what they said,” Yuta points out, “and they thought they were bringing their own pajamas, but I convinced them to wear these sexier ones I got for the party, and now they love them. Isn’t that right my best friends?”
“Yes… Mistress Yuta…” the two hypnotized playmates reply in monotone.
“Well, I guess that’s okay, besides, it’s kind of why I wanted to talk to you,” Fawn says. “I noticed the professor gave you similar hypnotic vocal powers to mine, how powerful would you say those abilities are?”
“Hmmmm,” Yuta ponders, “they seem to work great for me. Wanna see?”
“Sure,” Fawn replies, then quickly adds, “but, on them.”
“Okay,” Yuta says with a smile, “listen up girls, on the count of three you will both awaken, but be unable to move so that my friend Fawn and I can play with you some more. Understand?”
“Yes… Mistress Yuta…”
“Yay! Anyway, One… Two… Three!”
Mina and Diana’s eyes blink and clear up. They shake their heads and it takes a moment before they realize the situation, and outfits, they are in.
“Oh my goodness,” Mina shouts, “what happened to our clothes.”
“I don’t know,” the cat girl answers, “the last thing I remember was Yuta trying to get us to put our pajamas on early, and then… spirals…”
With just the memory, Diana begins to go back into a light trance, until Mina’s voice snaps her out of it.
“Yuta! What have you done,” she struggles, “and why can’t I run out of here?”
“Sorry to interrupt the pajama party, but Fawn wanted to know more about my powers.”
“What? Fawn, why would you do this, I…”
Mina trails off and Fawn sees Yuta’s mouth is open as Mina begins to fall back into trance.
“What’s going on?” Diana asks.
“You see, Fawn, I can narrow the range of my voice so that only a single person can here the soothing, hypnotic sounds.”
“You’re right,” Fawn notices, “I didn’t even hear you and Diana is still wide awake.”
“Mina, you may awaken, my friend.”
Mina comes out of her trance again.
“Oh, I feel light headed.”
“Now you try,” Yuta directs at Fawn.
“Oh, I don’t know,” Fawn looks at the two “trapped” girls, “they aren’t exactly willing subjects.”
“Of course they are,” Yuta says, “Who wouldn’t want to play this great game? Try singling out a subject.”
Fawn begins to sing, trying to focus on just Diana. Diana slowly starts to succumb to the spell, but as soon as Fawn sees this, she also notices the two other girls’ eyes glazing over and then closing. All three girls are in a hypnotic sleep wearing only their tiny lingerie.
“Oh my goodness, I’m sorry girls,” Fawn apologizes. “Um, I command you all to awaken.”
Three pairs of eyes snap open.
“Yay!” Yuta cheers. “That was fun!”
“Fawn, how could you?” Mina asks. “We expect that kind of behavior from Yuta, but you?”
“Oh silly girls,” Yuta interjects, “it was all for fun. Now look into my eyes…”
Yuta’s eyes are replaced by metallic spinning spiral discs and the two playmates are transfixed.
“Oh, no…” Diana begins.
“…not...again…” Mina trails off as the girls once again return to hypnotic bliss.
“Back to truth or dare girls,” Yuta proclaims, “Mina, I dare you to make out with cute kitty Diana and Diana, I dare you to feel up Mina’s soft breasts while she does it. And don’t stop until I say so, hehe.”
The two girls obediently go to work on each other, not really comprehending the true rules of the game in their current states. Yuta turns her attention back to her guest.
“I’m sorry I couldn’t help you use your powers better, Fawn.”
“Um, its okay,” Fawn begins to inch towards the door as Mina and Diana get hotter and heavier with each other on the floor, “maybe Jake is done playing his silly computer game.”
“Jakey plays, that game for hours,” Yuta moves closer to Fawn, “but I was actually wondering if you’d like to join us. I have an extra nightie.”
Fawn is about to turn, but its too late, Yuta’s eyes have already started spiraling endlessly, and Fawn feels herself falling into them.
“Yes… Mistress…”
Just then a glowing orb floats in through the open door. Yuta’s spirals turn off as the orb catches her attention.
“I know this game,” Yuta says, transfixed by the orbs rainbow colors, “it’s one of… my… favor…ites…”
Dawn struts into the room triumphantly, feeling especially powerful, since everyone else in the room is enthralled in one way or another.
“It’s good to be the queen,” Dawn states, “the hypnotic queen, anyway.”
She walks over to little Yuta. “I’ll deal with you in a moment my dear, but first,” she moves towards the entranced couple still lost in each others loving kisses and embraces, “I feel like a little snack.”
Dawn places her hands on each of Yuta’s hypnotized playthings and the energy courses out of them and into Dawn. The girls glow, but remain kissing until the energy drain renders them each unconscious. They lie still on the floor, in peaceful dreamless sleep, draped over one another in all their near-naked glory.
“I sensed quite a surge of hypnotic energy flowing from this room,” Dawn says as she slides back over to the still fascinated Yuta, “but that wasn’t too out of the ordinary, seeing as how it’s your room, my little hypnotic friend. No, what surprised me was the sudden burst from what had to be someone else.” Dawn walks over to Fawn, still in a trance from Yuta’s spiral eyes. “Then I peek in to find you, TV and radio’s ‘Siren,’ using her powers for, gasp, recreational purposes? Time to get to the bottom of this. Yuta, honey?”
“Yes Mistress Dawn?”
“Be a dear and release Fawn from your spell for me.”
“I obey, Dawn,” Yuta responds dutifully, “Fawn, awaken.”
Fawn blinks her eyes and returns to normal. She takes in her surroundings as Dawn looks at her with a smirk on her face.
“What happened?”
“Yuta, that’s what. If I hadn’t shown up you’d be on the floor with them, ‘playing.’”
Fawn looks over at Mina and Diana in their unconscious states. “Why did they stop, was it because you took control of Yuta?
“Mmmm,” Dawn smiles a satisfied smile, “I think they wore each other out thanks to ‘Mistress Yuta’s’ suggestions. What I’m really interested in, is how you got involved in Yuta’s world in the first place.”
“I don’t know,” Fawn looks over at the entranced robot girl, “how do I know I can trust you. I know all about how you tricked me into entrance Jake that one time and restored your powers.”
“Hey, I could have done anything I wanted with you in the trance you were in, but I had Yuta release you,” Dawn actually appeared offended. “I’m not as bad as Sarah would have everyone believe.”
“Well, I guess you’re as good a source as anyone. I was interested in learning how to better harness the hypnotic powers Professor Mato gave me, but Jake wouldn’t help and Yuta tried, but got sidetracked by her… games. Can you… help me Dawn?”
“For you, Fawn?” Dawn pauses for dramatic effect. “Sure. But you are going to have to come with me. I try not to flex my hypnotic muscles around the house too much, especially with Sarah constantly on the warpath.” Dawn begins to walk out of the room.
“What about them?”
“The orb will disappear shortly after we leave, and then I’m sure Yuta will resuscitate the others and continue with her game of Truth or Obey.”

The late afternoon sky is calm and peaceful, until suddenly, a pair of beauties streak across the horizon. Dawn flaps her wings proudly, picking up speed. Fawn is wide eyed with fear as she is being held tightly with Dawn’s powerful tail wrapped around her torso.
“When I asked for an exhibition of your powers this isn’t what I had in mind,” Fawn says over the wind whistling around them, “I think I’m getting air sick.”
“Try to hold it in, we are almost there, and trust me,” Dawn glares at Fawn, “if you throw up on this outfit I can stop being ‘nice girl Dawn’ in an instant.”
Fawn tightens her lips and closes her eyes, to avoid looking down. Dawn finally swoops to the ground and releases her pupil.
“Are we there yet?” Fawn asks with her eyes still shut tightly.
“Yes, and just in time to show off what my powers, and yours, can do.”
Fawn opens her eyes to see two armored trucks far off in the distance, heading their way.
“Dawn, what are we doing?”
“What I do best, Fawn, dear. We are going to use OUR powers to rob these two trucks of all their precious gold.”
“Whoa… I wanted you to help me use my powers, not help me get fitted for a striped jumpsuit.”
“Don’t be silly, I never get caught,” Dawn smiles evilly, “just ask sarah.”
“But I won’t use my powers for crime, it’s not right!”
“This is the problem Fawn, your powers are there, I’ve drained you before, remember? I felt the hypnotic energy that courses through your veins. You may be one of the strongest hypnotists in the land, outside of Jake, myself and that Jake copy dude.”
“You mean, Vice?”
“Whatever. The problem is you’re such a good girl you keep all that energy deep inside, instead of unleashing it like a good little mind controller should.”
“But, it’s wrong.”
“It’s easy to say what I do is wrong, but what about Mato and his experiments you are always so eager to help him with? And what about Jake? How many times has he captured you, me, hell, all of us against our will and used us for his own sexual pleasure? And for that matter, what about your singing career? All those poor listeners, forced to buy your product because it’s laced with your honey sweet subliminals. Are you even a good singer?”
“That’s out of line Dawn, I was an emerging pop star before the professor accidentally gave me my hypnotic voice. It’s just helped me become bigger faster is all. Maybe I should show you how powerful my voice can be.”
“Bring it! I dare you!”
“That’s what you want, isn’t it? Just to make me do something bad and prove your point, well I won’t.”
“And that is why you fail,” Dawn’s tail slithers up Fawn’s back and cradles her head. “I was hoping it wouldn’t have to come to this… actually, I was hoping it would.”
“What are you doing?” Fawn struggles to move her head but Dawn’s tail has it locked into place.
“You have such beautiful golden eyes Fawn. They may even be more brilliant than the gold waiting for us in those trucks heading this way.”
“Us...?” Fawn is caught in Dawn’s trap, staring into the succubus’ deep brown eyes as she begins to feel her mind drift.
“Yes, we are going to make quite the team,” the armored trucks draw closer as Dawn deepens Fawn’s trance state. “All you have to do for me, is let go. Release that evil hypnotist within. Relish in all your power and join me for this conquest. I promise you’ll feel like a new woman.” An evil smile creeps across Fawn’s previously innocent face. “Are you ready to help me… Siren?”
Fawn, now tucked away inside her own subconscious, Siren, the stage persona that Fawn created to utilize her hypnotic abilities for her music career, is now in control.
“Yes, Dawn,” Siren responds, “thank you for releasing me, Mistress.”
“I believe we have some armored trucks full of gold to stop.”

“You are listening to WYTO radio, all hits, all the ti…”
The radio goes to static.
“What’s wrong with the radio,” the armored truck driver asks his partner in the passenger seat, “this is the most power station in the world, run by a super satellite created by the genius himself, Professor Mato.”
Just then the cabin of the truck is filled with the most beautiful melody ever heard. The two men in the truck begin to feel dazed.
“Stop the truck,” a voice underneath the singing soothes the driver’s mind. “It is useless to resist. You must obey my voice as if it was your own will.”
The driver’s partner is still able to grab his shotgun. “What’s going on? Where is that music coming from and why are you stopping the truck?”
“Don’t worry about the truck stopping,” the voice is now inside the partner’s mind. “All you need to do is close your eyes, and dream of kneeling before your Goddess… SIREN!”
The truck slows to a halt, as both the men slip into blissful hypnotic dreams.
“I’m impressed,” states Dawn. “How did you do that so easily?”
“I sent out a blanket of sound, then, simultaneously entranced the guards with separate messages,” Siren explained. “All skills poor Fawn could never master while keeping me repressed.”
The second truck honked its horn then stopped behind the first. A curvy female driver and her male partner climbed out of the cab with shotguns drawn.
“Step out of the road and let us pass!” The man shouted.
“Can I handle these ones too, Mistress?” Siren asked.
“Be my guest,” Dawn responds, “I’d like to see how you choose to defuse this situation.”
“What are you whispering about?” The man continues to shout, gun shaking in his hand. He focuses on the normal one, with out the wings. She is staring at his partner, her lips moving as if in the middle of a song, but he can’t hear a sound. Suddenly a hand grabs his gun and tosses it aside. He looks up in shock as his partner puts her hands around his neck and kisses him. He breaks free and his eyes drop to her chest. She has torn her uniform open, her massive breasts almost spilling out of her bra, as they protrude out of her uniform. He begins to strip his clothes off and he falls to the ground in a combination of shock and ecstasy.
Siren walks over to the couple as they begin to writhe on the pavement, full of passion.
“Excuse me, but before you start in on him, could I bother you for the keys?”
“As you wish, Goddess,” the woman takes off her belt and tosses the keys to Siren. She then removes her pants the rest of the way and gets back to her partner, who, though not in a trance, could care less about the truck as she begins to ride him, fulfilling his greatest sexual fantasy since being partnered up with her.
Siren walks to the driver’s side of the truck as Dawn piles the two sleeping guards under a tree on the side of the road.
“Where are we taking our gold, Mistress?”
“Just follow me, precious, I’ll lead you to the storage facility I’ve been using as a hideout.”
The two hypnotic criminals get into their trucks and drive off into the sunset.

A warehouse door slams shut in front of stacks of gold bars. Dawn dusts off her hands. The two trucks sit empty in front of them.
“What a satisfying conquest,” Dawn brags tracing her hand down Siren’s cheek, “and the gold was a great find too.”
“Oh, Mistress, you are so amazing.”
“We should be getting you home soon, before the others start to worry. Anytime someone goes missing, and I’m not there either, they just assume I have hypnotized them.”
“Isn’t that the case for the most part?”
“Well, yes.” They laugh and embrace. “I’m going to miss having you around. You were a great partner.”
Siren sharply pulls away. “What do you mean, Mistress? I’m not going anywhere.”
“I very well can’t have another, potentially more powerful hypnotic beauty strolling around the house controlling whomever she pleases. That’s my job.”
“But I don’t want to go back into that girl’s mind,” Siren begs. “It’s a prison. And I like being free and able to have fun with the powers the professor gave me.”
“Don’t worry. I’ll let you out to play every now and then. I just can’t have you around all the time. I don’t need the others getting wise to our partnership.”
“NO!”
Siren’s shout knocks Dawn off her feet.
“I guess we’re doing this the hard way,” Dawn looks down at her hand as she starts to form a glowing orb. A sweet melody begins to drift over Dawn
“I’m sorry Mistress, but I cannot let you do this to me.”
“No… It’s not possible…”
“You said it yourself, I could be more powerful than even you. You told me to release my evil side, so now I think I want to control you. Look at the orb in your hand Dawn.”
Dawn looks down. The orb is still there, pulsating with color.
“Watch the orb and feel yourself relax and give in. Watch the orb and listen to my song and my words as they massage and mold your mind. You are now my servant, you may have been my Mistress but I am your Goddess. You will worship me, and obey my words as law. Now come with me, Dawn. We have a mansion of beauties to enchant…”

Ding, Dong!
The doorbell rings on the Mato mansion.
“I’ll get it,” Sarah yells out. “It’s probably the duty officer I asked to come over with the file on Dawn. I know she must be involved with those missing armored trucks the news was talking about.”
Jessica and Katia join Sarah as she marches towards the door.
“I hope they finally catch Dawn in the act, Sarah,” Jessica says, “then you can retire and we can start our private security force.”
“Well, I hope Fawn is okay,” Katia says. “Pop stars are like royalty, and I’ve felt like one of my own may be in danger since she’s been missing all day.”
“We can ask the officer if there has been any sight of her,” Sarah reassures Katia, “I’m sure she’ll turn up okay.”
Sarah opens the door. On the other side, in shadow, with her hat pulled over her eyes stands duty officer Tiffany. She sports the skin tight police uniform that Dawn was able to hypnotically modify. The sight of it always causes Sarah to roll her eyes, which, of course, she does again.
“Where’s the file, officer?” Sarah commands. “And I’d like an update on a missing person, Fawn A.K.A the pop star Siren.”
Tiffany stands silent. Jessica notices something on the ground behind the officer and walks over to get a closer look.
“Speak up officer, that’s an order!” Sarah shouts.
Jessica walks closer, seeing that’s it’s not something on the ground, but someone. A young bishie in her mid twenties is unconscious on the sidewalk in just her bra and panties.
“We have a problem here Sarah…”
“Officer, look me in the eyes when I’m talking to you!” Sarah pulls off the officer’s hat, and by the time the red hair flows out its too late. Sarah is staring straight into Dawn’s hypnotic brown eyes for about the one hundredth time. And like all the other times she quickly succumbs to the power held within.
“Sarah, noooo!” Jessica charges at the disguised Dawn as Katia runs back into the house. Dawn still holding Sarah’s gaze transfixed with hers, simply holds up a hand and generates a small glowing orb. Jessica stops almost dead in her tracks as her mind gives away to Dawn’s awesome power.
“You are now slaves to the Goddess, Siren,” Dawn commands her entranced victims, “just like me.”

Katia runs to the kitchen where everyone had been getting ready for dinner.
“Guy’s we have a Code: RED,” Katia yells, “as in, crazy redheaded hypnotist on the loose!” She stumbles into the kitchen and sees everyone around the dining table is in some sort of trance. Yuta, Mina, and Diana, still dressed in their lingerie are passed out face first in their spaghetti. Lucia is sleeping in midair, a vision of hypnotized grace and beauty. Jen is belly dancing, her eyes glazed over, to some unheard song. Katia follows the line of hypnotized beauty all the way to the culprit. Fawn, her eyes more golden than ever, have an evil look to them.
“Fawn, what has Dawn done to you?”
“I am Siren. I have done this, Princess, and soon you shall join us.”
Katia turns around but runs face first into the entranced Sarah, Jessica, and Dawn. She screams and runs for Jake’s room. A song begins to drift through the mansion after her.
“You cannot escape Princess Katia. I wish to use your power and your kingdom’s resources to rule all!”
“Get out of my head, you crazy… not nice, not Fawn person!”
Katia runs for Jake’s computer room. She goes inside and slams the door behind her. She uses her elven strength to quickly barricade the door with a bookcase, all the while, Jake continues to play his game.
“Must… stop… the music,” Katia pants, out of breath. “Beloved, can I get a little help here?”
“What’s wrong,” Jake asks, still not turning away from his game, “Lucia still having trouble understanding the concept of the volume knob on her CD player? That’s why I had this room sound proofed. Now I can play World of Warcraft in peace.”
“Oh thank goodness then we are safe here from Fawn, or Siren, or whoever she is.”
“That’s nice. Tell Jen I’ll be there for dinner in a few minutes. I’m almost done here.”
“Jake, my sweet, have you listened to a word I’ve said?”
“No… I mean, yes… what was that?”
“What can be so interesting about that game that you cannot help save your housemates from…” Katia looks at the image on Jake’s screen. “Why is that elf woman character dancing in her underwear for you, dearest?”
Jake is snapped out of his stupor. “No, that’s me, I mean… the character I’m playing.”
“What part of the game is this?” I thought you fought beasts and dragons on this game.
“Well… there are other perks too,” Jake stutters, “like being able to control your very own sexy elf girl and make her dance. On second thought, why am I wasting time on this game?” Jake pulls out his orange pendant. “Watch my pendant Katia. You are getting very sleepy…” And soon to be “very naked” Jake thought to himself.
Katia starts to drift off to hypnoland when there is a loud pounding on Jake’s computer room door.
“What is that?”
“Fawn has changed into Siren and hypnotized all the women in the house, Master,” Katia responds in monotone. Another loud crash hits the door.
Jake snaps his fingers and Katia wakes up with a start.
“Guess I’ll have to hypnotize you later.”
“Huh, what?” Another pound on the door makes Katia jump back to full alertness.
Jake moves over to his computer and closes his dancing night elf screen with a sigh. He brings up the security monitors to see Dawn flying full speed into his computer room door.
Another loud crash echoes through the room.
“This room is safe from Siren’s song, but if they break that door down I don’t know if even you will be able to resist her. I mean, she got Dawn and everyone.”
“Like that’s so hard.”
“What?”
“Nothing, I have a plan.”
Jake reaches into his CD case and pulls out one of Fawn’s CD’s.
“What is your plan? If you can’t beat em, join em?”
“I made it today while the Warcraft server was down. I felt bad for not helping Fawn earlier so I remixed one of her albums and added powerful suggestions to help boost her confidence.”
“So…”
“So,” Jake continues, “we are going to fight Siren with Fawn.”

“This door won’t budge Goddess,” Dawn says with dismay, “I’ve failed you.”
“I think this might do the trick.” Jessica rolls a canon into the hallway and points it at Jake’s door. “I was saving this for a special occasion, but nothing could be more special than serving my Goddess, Siren.”
Siren’s slaves clear the way and Jessica lights the fuse and plugs her ears. The canon goes off and blows the door away in a flash.
The dust settles in Jake’s computer room as Siren enters. Her slaves follow and block the only way out. “It’s over, lovebirds, come out and worship your new Goddess, it will be so much easier that way.”
“Hit it Katia!” Jake yells. Katia hits play on a giant boom box, and Fawn’s voice fills the room. Underneath the vocals, subliminal messages fill the heads off all the listeners.
“You must obey. Fawn is a powerful hypnotist fully aware and in command of her own powers. Trust her, for she is confident, strong, and an amazing singer. Fawn believes in her abilities. Obey this message… and show Jake more cleavage. Obey… obey………”
Jake turns the music off, pulls out his earplugs, and walks up to Fawn. She stands in the middle of the room, stiff as a board. “Fawn, are you in there?”
“No,” Jake takes a step back, then Fawn smiles, “I’m back out here, and Siren is locked up for good, no more than a stage name again.”
“Great to hear.”
“Thanks for making that CD, Jake. You helped me realize that I could harness my own powers without just unleashing my bad side.” Fawn looks around the room, the other girls are all still entranced, seemingly waiting to be commanded. “What’s with them?”
“Well, that was a hypnotic self help CD meant only for your ears, but the messages are all about how great and powerful you are, so technically they are still your slaves until you release them.”
“I guessed that much,” Fawn points out, “but why have they all pulled their tops ridiculously low.” Fawn begins itching her top. “Is it warm in here?” Fawn unzips the top half of her shirt giving Jake a glorious cleavage shot.
“Oh yeah, I’m still the best.” Jake grabs his pendant out of his back pocket and begins swinging it in front of Fawn’s golden eyes…

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment