Monday 24 January 2005

When It Rains... It Really Rains!

Jake's life suddenly has two more complications in the form of a military officer try to arrest him for unknown reasons, and an elven princess transfering to his school.

 The mermaid looked slightly confused. She didn’t seem to remember anything about how she came to be on the rocks in the water. She looked around. “Hello?” she called out. Only dead air answered. She was just about to look around when a panel suddenly opened up in a rock. Curious, she watched a robotic arm with a disk at the end position itself so she could she. It had a cute swirl pattern of it. As she watched, the disk began to spin, slowly at first but picking up some speed. The mermaid felt herself relaxing, her eyes were having a hard time looking away as she began to lean forward…


* * *


Two individuals watched all this on a screen. “See, I told you! I’m a genius!” Mato was ecstatic. “She didn’t realize how much time had passed or that anything was wrong until she noticed she had never been there before. Well, at least not while free minded.

The other occupant shook his head. “Old man, this is only great because now we can return the mermaids. I can’t believe I let you talk me into that.” Jake had had doubts about the project from the beginning.

“Now hold on, I didn’t say that I was done, I said now I had a way to program them to not notice their missing time. I still have many more…

“Professor!

“What? Oh, no one has even noticed that group of mermaids is gone. They are very isolated creatures. Just relax. Feel free to do your own experiments if you want. It’s on the government’s tab after all!

“I think I’ll pass. I’m gonna be late for school.” Jake began to leave.

“Have fun! Mind control is your friend!

Jake groaned.


* * *


At school, Jake was eating lunch with Mina and Diana. Suddenly  a lot of attention was directed toward the entrance. “She’s here!” Mina looked with the majority of people at the doors.

“Who’s where?” Jake asked.

Diana shook her head. “The daughter of the king of the elf nation just transferred to our school. Royalty has about the same affect you did when you first started coming here.” Jake looked over. There seemed to be a group of elfish students walking together. But it was obvious who the leader was by the single girl walking in front. She had extremely long, flowing silver hair descending past her rear. She was beautiful in form, especially her eyes, which were a dark green and seemed to gaze into a persons’ soul. Even dressed in the same school uniform as all the other girls, she stood out easily. That, plus the cheering throng of students.

“Princess Katia! We love you! Hurray!

Jake was impressed. “Wow, I guess a princess is really popular here. What makes you like her so much Mina?” Jake turned to Mina, and saw only an empty chair. “Mina?”

Mina was in the crowd, cheering, “Yea Katia!”

Jake and Diana fell down. As they pulled themselves up, Jake asked, “I was kind of hoping she’d have more self control.

“You obviously don’t know her that well. So Jake, not impressed? I thought that by now…



…you’d be trying to come up with a plan to meet Katia yourself.” Diana’s face was on a grainy video. One that wasn’t supposed to be in the lunch room.

“What do you mean?” Jake responded. A figure sat in a chair, tapping his cane. Multiple angles of the conversation were shown on many screens.

“You know, just a little mind control and a princess could be your little slave.

“Diana! Don’t speak about that out loud here! Who knows who could be listening?!

“Oh, come on. Who’d pay attention to you when there’s a princess in the room? Honestly Jake, you’re so full of yourself that I…

The figure cut the feed at that. “Who indeed? Seriously Jake, you aren’t nearly as careful as you should be.” The figure glanced at a file, the front page showing a picture of Jake paper clipped to it. “But, even if you have what I want, I have to check one little thing.” The man hit several buttons. The shades opened up to reveal a spacious office. The figure was a bald old man in a business suit. Save for his desk, chairs, and an impressive number of screens, the only decoration in the room was a corporate symbol painted on the ground. A gigantic letter “S” set against a dark backdrop. The elderly man finally hit an intercom, “Please send Lt. Chabers in.” The double doors opened, and a young lady walked in. For once, the elderly man wished that Mato’s fountain of youth had actually worked. Jessica Chabers was a lieutenant in the Special Forces of Nitenan, the country in which Yoto Town was located in. She was dressed in uniform, which for her wasn’t much. Combat boots and skimpy combat shorts with a large buckle displaying the symbol of the Nitenan Armed Forces on the gun belt. A sleeveless combat vest showed her bare middle, and was unzipped enough to show that she wore a small tank top underneath. Not that either was enough to hide the fact the Lt. Chabers had an extremely generous bust size. Dog tags around her neck seemed placed in a purposeful way as to draw attention to her breasts, although most female officers wouldn’t do such a thing. She kept her stunning red hair cut short, and had the bluest eyes the man had ever seen. The man managed to size up her impressive physical beauty in less than an instant, which allowed him to keep his business like air. “Lieutenant, of course this isn’t a social call. As you know, I have alerted the government to a problem. Do you know what that problem is?

“Yes sir, actually my superiors don’t though. They just told me I would be released to special duty. In fact, they had no idea how you…

“That is unimportant. The fact is, you and your “vehicle” will be at my disposal for the time being. Did you watch the briefing video I prepared?”

“Yes sir.” Jessica shrugged. “Seems like overkill, though, Lucky Lady versus an upper classman in high school.

“Oh, don’t let him fool you. He is an extremely dangerous criminal. Let your guard down for an instant and he’ll defeat you. Now, do you understand your orders?

“Well, then I am to engage and destroy if he won’t come along. But sir, he really…

“That’s quite all right Lt. Chabers, I know this isn’t what you signed up for. But this is.” The man pushed a button and a strange tone sounded. Jessica gasped, and her eyes went blank as her body suddenly became rigid. “Now Lt. Chabers, apparently the military isn’t ready for mind control warfare. Which actually suits my future plans. But that video you watched did a nice job of conditioning you. So, you will remember your orders, but will not be able to remember who issued them to you. All that matters is for you to carry out those orders. And then, you’ll report back here. You can join Stenson Internationals true division. You’ll fit right in.

The officer couldn’t disagree. “Yes sir,” she spoke in a monotone voice, “it doesn’t matter where my orders came from. Orders must be followed. That is my job, my only desire.

“Good, now dismissed.” The man watched the busty babe leave his office. He could have ordered her to do anything; the conditioning coupled with her soldiers’ training would have meant she would be helpless to disobey an order. But, the man had long since passed on the desires of younger men. Jake, apparently, still had them. Well, Jake would be taken care of soon enough. The man cleared his thought, “Thirty-six, get in here.” His secretary, a pretty young girl, walked in, the same blank stare that the recently departed officer had possessed. “I need my briefing now…


* * *


Jake walked home alone, Mina still enthralled with Katia and Diana trying to drag her friend home. Oh well. He was going to be busy anyway, trying to convince Mato to finally drop the stupid mermaid project. Every day Jake felt just a little…

“Jake Mato, student at Yoto High, I’m afraid you will have to come with me.” Jake turned around. A young woman in skimpy combat clothes was looking at him.

“I’m sorry?” he asked the red head.

“You heard me,” Jessica looked at him sternly. “You’re a wanted criminal who I’m here to bring to justice on special assignment. However, despite my orders, I see no reason to break out my Lucky Lady. So, hands over your head.

(Crap! I knew it! It’s a government cover-up of Mato’s insane experiments!) Jake slowly raised his hands. (Okay, in this situation, talk your way out of things) “Ma’am, I really don’t know what you’re talking about here.

“Jake, you are not going to lie to me. Now come along.” Her right hand fell to her pistol.

(If that doesn’t work, beg) “Please! I tried to talk him out of it, but the old fart just wouldn’t listen! I’m just an impressionable young guy! How am I supposed to say no to all those mermaids and…?

“I told you, you’re coming with me. I don’t care what story you have to tell!

(Final option. Do the stupidest thing you can think of, and hope you survive) “Okay, but I just have to tell you one thing.

“What is it?

“You have the biggest, nicest pair of breasts I’ve ever seen,” and with that Jake placed his hands on her chest. “Seriously, are these real?” There was stunned silence between the two, now embarrassed people while Jake copped a feel. Jessica finally came to and smacked him on the head. “Ack!

She turned her back to him, arms protectively around her chest. “You pig! How dare you!” Jessica was bright red. (No one, has ever done that to me…How could I…) “All right, you are not giving anymore excuses. I…I won’t tolerate anything else!” Jessica turned and threw her arms out to grab him. “You’re coming with me right…” She stared blankly, as Jake was half a block away and running at top speed. “…now?” Jessica chased after him, “Come back and take it like a man!

“This is taking it like a man!” Jake yelled over his shoulder. (Two blocks to home. I can make it!)

“Stop or I’ll shoot! And don’t think you’re perverted tricks will help you again!”

“Go away!” (Less than a block! I’m going to…) A shot whizzed by his head. “Hey! YOU’RE NOT ACTUALLY SUPPOSED TO SHOOT!”

“I warned you!

(She’s nuts! I’m surprised she hasn’t already rented a space in Mato’s house!) Jake burst thru the gate, ran for the door and just barely managed to close it with Jessica only half the distance between it and the gate. Jessica hit it hard, and began banging on it. “Don’t make me come in there!

Jake finished with all the locks, and his hand slapped a computer screen on the wall. “Boobies!”

<Hello, Home Shield online. Voice recognition confirmed as resident Jake Mato. How may I serve you today?>

Jessica kept hitting the door. “Intruder on the front porch!” Jake yelled.

<Hostile encounter mode has been enabled>

“Jake! I’m going to count to three! One!” Just then, machine style noises began to be made. Jessica turned around to see them…and found a butt load of weapons pointed at her. “Um…two?


* * *


Diana and Mina were walking home. “I can’t believe you made me leave Diana! I hadn’t gotten to say hi!

Diana sighed, “Don’t you think maybe that’s because she’s a spoiled brat? I mean, she treated everyone who wasn’t an elf like…

“Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!” Both girls looked up to see a woman run out of the gate of Mato’s house, with many explosions and bullets following her. She was eventually thrown to the side, and over the two student’s heads. The red head sat up. “This isn’t over! I’ll bring you to justice for your evil!

Diana looked wide-eyed, “Do you think Jake is in trouble?” she asked Mina.

“And don’t think I’ll forget your nasty hands you sicko!

“I think she’s talking about Mato,”


* * *


Jake ran into the living room. Dawn and Fawn were simply lounging. “Quickly! Where is the professor?

Fawn looked up, “He got called away on business. Said he didn’t know when he’d be back.

“Oh no!

Dawn watched the TV. “What get a B on a test?

“No! We’re all in danger! Call for reinforcements!” Jake then realized that Dawn’s outfit had changed again. It looked the same as before, but now instead of a body suit, her middle was bare. She was still wearing her high heeled boots and black pants, but this left her top very skimpy. “Why is it every time I see you, you wear less? And why the hell am I complaining?

Dawn didn’t pay any attention, and Fawn just looked at him. “Jake, maybe you should just sit down for a minute…

“No! We don’t have time! We need to…

“Jake, relax.” Fawn didn’t seem worried in the least bit. “You can just calm down. Everything’s fine. Whatever’s wrong, you’re safe here, and you really need to relax.

Jake looked at her, flabbergasted. “What are you doing, we need help to…

“You should really just relax, Jake. Listen to my voice. Just let yourself relax. Your fine here; nothing can get you. Just calm down. You’ll think much clearer once you’ve taken a deep breath. You can let yourself go, Jake, you can trust me.

Jake began to feel a little woozy. (I…did just run a lot) “Okay,” he began to take slow, deep breaths. “But Fawn, this is really important.

“Of course it is. No one said it wasn’t. But just hear my voice. Everything will be fine once you focus on it. Let it guide you Jake, don’t resist it.” Jake felt himself feel kind of out of it, as if he were dreaming. “Now, you’re so tired, Jake. Why don’t you sit down? Just sit down, and then we can talk. Everything is fine, listen to my voice,” Jake began to take steps toward the couch where Fawn was, feeling calmer by the second. “That’s right, you’re in control Jake. I’m just giving suggestions. Sit right down beside me and we will talk about anything you want.” Jake felt Fawn’s voice compel him to do as she said.

As he sat down next to her, he vaguely recalled why she was called Siren. He started to protest, but she placed her hand over his mouth, “Shhh. It’s okay. Whatever you were going to say can wait. I’m going to help you relax now Jake. Afterwards you’ll be able to handle your problems,” Fawn’s golden eyes pierced into his own, and Jake felt his mind becoming numb. Fawn pulled him so that his head was on her shoulder and began to sing a lullaby, “Go to sleep, go to sleep…

That did it. Her voice was hypnotic enough, but her singing was irresistible. Jake could only stare at her beautiful eyes as he drifted off into a deep hypnotic sleep, like so many girls had for him since coming to the dimension.

Dawn watched as Fawn kept singing, lulling Jake into a deep trance. Once Fawn looked back at her, she removed her earplugs, “Nuts

Fawn winked, “Told ya. I knew I could do it. Pay up,” and Dawn handed over the agreed upon amount.

Dawn stood behind the couch and looked at the sleeping Jake, “I can’t believe that he went under that easily. Why didn’t it work when I tried?

“When you first met him? He wasn’t distracted. I wonder what he was concerned about,” Fawn looked down at Jake. “Maybe we should have done it later, after he explained things.

“No way! The bet was, first time you saw him when we were together!

“Well…

“I’m sure it was nothing important,

“Yeah, well, anyway I should wake him up and ask what was wrong,” Fawn turned her head back to Jake, but found an orb floating above him. “What’s that?” The orb was a pretty blue, but then it began to shift colors. “Ohhh…” Fawn was completely unprepared for this. She watched in stunned silence as the wondrous orb went about shifting its colors, a little faster each time. Fawn was dazzled, unable to speak or even think.

“What’s wrong Fawn? You don’t like my orb?

“It’s…so…pretty…” was all the popstar managed to whisper, her eyes mimicking the rainbow of colors before her.

“Of course it is. You’ve seen before though. You can remember now, can’t you?

Fawn nodded in agreement. She remembered Dawn showing her the orb two days before. Telling her to relax. And then the conditioning, being told that she wanted to make a bet with Dawn that she could hypnotize Jake. That once he was under, she’d see the orb again, even if it wasn’t there. That she couldn’t resist it, it was so relaxing to just watch the orb. So much easier to obey…

Dawn looked at the two victims and smiled. All her plans were coming together. She’d had to catch Fawn a good ways from the house, where Jake’s suggestion that prevented her from hypnotizing anyone inside Mato’s place wouldn’t stop her. Then she’d planted the suggestions, especially that she’d see the orb again. She really wasn’t of course; Jake’s conditioning meant even with him asleep she couldn’t do it. Well, maybe not for long…

“Do you remember what we talked about last time Fawn? How you wanted to help and obey me?” The girl nodded. “Because you realize that I’m all you want to be Fawn, a beautiful woman who can control all those around her.” Fawn nodded again, her golden eyes still hypnotically locked onto a space in the air her mesmerized brain picked out for her. “You can help me, Fawn. You’d like that, wouldn’t you?

“Yesssss…Mistress Dawn…”

“Such a good girl, now just do as we discussed.

“Yesssss…” Fawn turned her gaze to Jake’s sleeping form, “Jake…you are in my…power…You will remove Dawn’s restrictions…and never…try to contain…any of…your roommates…hypnosis again…

“Yes…Fawn…” Jake agreed in his sleep, unaware of what was happening.

It was just two words. But it was enough. Already Dawn felt herself able to use hypnosis around Jake again as she did all other times. “Free! Finally free!” Dawn moved in front of Jake, and placed her hands on his face. “Now for something since the day I met you,” and with that she began draining his energy. He had so much hypnotic energy! But Dawn couldn’t let herself get lost in the moment. Ever since she had figured out what Sarah was doing, she had known she needed a plan. She only had to focus on one specific part of Jake’s powers, and once she had absorbed them she’d be ready. Jake just sighed and went even more limp, as he was drained almost dry. He’d be asleep for hours, maybe even half a day but it didn’t matter. Soon she couldn’t help herself and kissed him, draining the last she wanted in her favorite way. The she let him go, and the teenager just lay unconscious on the sofa. “Yes, and now Fawn,” Dawn’s tail back to swing back and forth in front of the diva’s face.

Fawn’s eyes hadn’t changed from normal, despite her deep trance. Now she did began to show signs of mind control as her face began to slacken and eyes slowly glazed over. “That’s right Fawn; you’re going to relax now, just like you made Jake for me. Just watch my tail sweetie.” Back and forth. Back and forth. Soon Fawn was swaying, her entire body moving in sync with Dawn’s tail. “Fawn, you’re going to take a nice little nap for me. But remember what I want you to do. You have just one more thing to do, and then you’ll forget everything that I’ve had you do. Do you understand?

“Yes Dawn…

“Very good precious,” Dawn was almost through. (Am I forgetting something?) “Oh, yeah, give me back the money we bet.


* * *


Diana and Mina were walking to class two days later, and noticed Katia once again putting other non elf students down. “I think maybe the princess isn’t as good as we thought,” observed Mina.

“What do you mean we? I never liked her!

“Yeah, but I thought that had more to do with the fact she called cats lazy slackers.

“Wait! When did she say that?!

Mina was just about to answer, when a voice from behind said, “About two hours after lunch.” Both girls turned to see that Katia was suddenly behind them.

“Hey! What makes you so great?” Diana demanded.

“Well, aside from being an elf, which is an obvious advantage over either of you, I’m a beautiful elf princess. So, I must be better than both of you put together.

Mina turned bright red, and Diana became very upset, “Now see here…

Then a male bear student accidentally bumped into Katia, “Oops. Sorry about that.

Katia sniffed at him, “Well, you should be! Do you have any idea who I am?

A crowd began to gather at the sight of this. The bear looked worried, “Please, you’re standing right next to my locker and I was just…

“I said, do you have an idea who I am?

Just then Jake happened to interject himself between the two, “What the elf meant was, apology accepted.

The male student, relieved that the school’s other celebrity was taking his side, gave quick thanks and excused himself. Katia began to reach after him, “You hold on right there!” Just then Jake stepped in front of her, so that she grabbed his arm instead. She was so surprised at this she began to blush.

“You’re very mean for no reason,” he observed.

“I…I…” Katia tried to compose herself, “I am a princess and am born into higher standards! It’s wrong for him to touch me without permission! Just like you now!

“First off, you grabbed ME.” Katia turned several shades brighter red. “Second of all, while I respect your country and traditions, in this one everyone is equal. Even when an accident happens you should accept the apology when it is offered.

“I…this is how…I mean…” Katia seemed at a loss for words, and her group of elfish friends didn’t know what to say.

Just then the bell rang. “No! My math teacher will kill me!” Jake suddenly dashed down the hall, leaving a stunned crowd in his wake.

Diana and Mina continued to walk. “I hate to admit it, but Jake’s pretty cool when he isn’t messing with our heads,” Diana said.

Katia turned to her friends, “Who…who was that?

One of them spoke up, “That was Jake Mato.

The princess seemed interested, “Did you just say Mato?


* * *


Lucia was happily watching TV, finding everything they could possibly put on the most entertaining show in the world. The door bell three times. “I have it!” she beamed, as in a shirt and skirt combo she went to the front.

Jen was in her room, shaking her head. She was just trying to take her usual afternoon nap, but Lucia kept coming in with questions. Especially about her clothes, which despite the girls of the house teaming up on the problem, they couldn’t come up with everyday outfits for an angel with a perfect body. “Stupid angels…and she never has to exercise?! Even I have to!

Lucia opened the door to find Fawn there. “Fawn! Did you forget your key? Why did you ring the bell?

Fawn looked confused, “I…I’m not sure…” Neither girl noticed Dawn leaving, the specific number of three rings signaling her. “Oh, is Sarah here? I have to ask her something.

“Yes, she came during her lunch break for a shower.” Fawn’s eyes suddenly glazed over. “Fawn?” Lucia waved her in front of the teen’s face. “Hello?” Lucia tried shaking and knocking her head. “Anyone home?” In response, Fawn began to sing. “Oh! I love your singing! Diana has all your albums and we…listen to them…a lot…its…pretty…” The angel was soon swaying blissfully in a hypnotic trance.

Fawn walked past her and up the stars to one of the bathrooms. Fawn was singing the whole way. When she got to the door, she just stood there singing. Almost a minute past by and then the door opened to permit Sarah, clad only in a towel, to stand in front of Fawn. Sarah’s red eyes were glazed over, and she had the same symptoms like Lucia and everyone in Fawn’s trance. Fawn simply gestured to Sarah and the cop nodded as she followed Fawn down the stairs. As the past Jen’s room, the door opened to allow the now mesmerized genie to follow as well. Jen was actually belly dancing as she followed, having danced to music whenever she felt like it for thousands of years. Fawn gathered both Lucia and Sarah and sat them on the couch. Then just like at her performances she began to dance while singing, and soon both her programmed victims were swaying in motion with her hips, sighing in content. Dawn hadn’t included Jen, the genie being too unpredictable in when she was around, but it didn’t matter. Jen was as far gone as the others. Jen actually kept belly dancing next to Fawn, and so two hypnotized girls watched as two hypnotized girls danced…


* * *


In his lab, Professor Mato suddenly looked up at the monitors and saw the peculiar scene. “Meh, I’ll never understand women.” He went back to work, not noticing that if he had played his cards right four of the most beautiful women he had even seen could have done his bidding. Oh well. He’d probably just have them clean his lab anyway.


* * *


Jake was leaving school, “Man what a day! I can’t wait to get home and have some fun! I wonder what the girls are doing right now.”

“Jake Mato, you are a dangerous criminal and under arrest!” a too familiar voice sounded behind him.

“Great…Can’t you just leave me alone?” Jake turned around and found himself face to foot with a robot over thirteen meters in height. It had the initials LL printed on its chest, and looked very much like a SWAT member if you made him huge and covered him in armor.

“Lucky Lady and I are here to finally end your crime spree! Give it up in the name of justice!

Jake was confused, “How in the hell did you sneak up behind in a machine the size of Mato’s guest house?

“That’s not important! By order of the…

“I mean, come on, is the street even made to support your weight?

“I thought I told you…did you just call me fat?

“And even if you had active camouflage and the tech to be invisible, how come I couldn’t hear it walk? One foot alone has to weigh at least as much as a truck. Much less the entire…

“Pay attention while I arrest you! Ahem. By order of Yoto town, I place you under arrest!

“Yoto? So, you work for the city?

“That’s right, special forces division for threats pertaining to…Hey! Quit distracting me!

“So, I guess you can’t just level public property huh.

“That’s right but I don’t see…” Jessica then noticed Jake had run back inside the school. “Stop doing that!


* * *


A certain police officer was waiting on top of a roof. The blue dragoness glanced at her watch again. “Commander Sarah is late. That’s so unlike her.” The woman decided to try and call her when suddenly Dawn grabbed her from behind.

“Hello, my pretty little half dragon. I see the police are getting smarter. Didn’t see THAT coming.

“Dawn!” the officer’s wings were pressed against her back, and her arms restrained by Dawn across her chest. “How did you…!

“See, I’ve arranged for Sarah to be occupied right now. I’m sure she’s enjoying it. You now will show me to headquarters, where I can ‘persuade’ everyone investigating me to forget everything they’ve done and destroy all records. Shall we go?

The officer laughed. “I’ve studied you all right. And you just screwed yourself. You can’t create orbs with your hands occupied, you can’t make me see your eyes from behind, and I’ll shut my eyes if you try your tail trick. We’ll just wait for Sarah, and then you can go to jail for assaulting an officer! Let’s see you destroy evidence behind maximum security!

“Oh, I don’t think so…

“What are you,” the dragoness became aware that where Dawn’s hands held hers was becoming very warm. Dawn moved her tail up and began stroking her thigh as well. The woman began to feel woozy.

“See, a cute young man allowed me to gain a new power. One which you won’t even remember, but will enjoy so much.” Dawn continued to stroke her leg, while using her touch to entrance her prey. The cop moaned, and began to relax. As her arms went limp, Dawn began stroking her with her hands as well, sending the officer’s entire body into deep relaxation. “Now, like I said you’re going to help me

The woman was in no condition to complain. She was just a puppet now, gone with no expression left to her face and glazed eyes. “I must help you,

“Because together we can stop Sarah…” Dawn smiled. She brushed blue hair and whispered seductively into an ear, “And you want to help don’t you?”


* * *


Jake peered around the corner of the hall. (Did I lose her?) He saw Jessica slowly making her way, gun drawn. (Oh come freaking on!  What did I do to her?) Jake withdrew his head and pondered. (Have I hypnotized her before? Is she out for revenge?) He peeked around the corner again. (I’m sure I would remember it. I haven’t really hypnotized anyone but my friends. How could I…forget…) Jake’s gazed floated down from her pretty face to her chest. Where her dog tags were glistening and massive chest straining against her unzipped vest. (Such…nice…) and then his gaze happened to shift back to her gun. Jake backed away from the corner. (Don’t get distracted! Still, not a bad way to go…) Jessica was getting closer. Jake began to run quietly down the hall, but he knew he would make it around another corner before she spotted him. He took his chances and ducked behind a door. He crouched down to wait.

“Jake?”

“Shh! Look I’m sorry to barge in but…” Jake turned around to see Katia behind him. “Princess! I didn’t know you knew my name.

“Jake, we must talk about earlier.

Jake kept warily glancing back at the door, “Look now is not the best of times. Can we do lunch?

“Jake, earlier when you stood up to me, I felt so meek and helpless. Except when I was physically touching you. I have never felt such a connection with someone. The customs of my family are clear on this.” Katia suddenly turned and looked at him with big green eyes. “We must marry right away!

“Thursday is pasta, so lunch would go great then…” Jake suddenly looked at her and blinked. “I’m sorry, did you say marriage?

“Yes! We are destined souls! Drawn together by fate!

“Are you insane?! I don’t know you! And I’m not even from around what you would call ‘local’”.

“Nor am I! Destiny!”

Jake got the feeling coming clean about his origins would only lend credibility to her destiny argument. “Look Katia, I…” Jessica suddenly burst into the room. “Why me?!

“Jake, you’re coming with me!” Jessica proclaimed.

Katia stepped in between the two, “Don’t talk to my future king like that!

“Taking a VIP hostage to escape? You’ve got some nerve!

“I’m not touching her!

“Jake, put your hands over…

Katia wouldn’t move. “I said don’t talk to Jake like that!

“Ma’am he’s dangerous!

“No, I’m dangerous! I’m in love!

Jake held his head in his hands, “I meet the strangest people.”

“Jake is coming to jail with me!

Jake steeped back, “There is no way!

Katia nodded, “Yes, my soul mate is coming to my country to marry me!

Jake took a step towards Jessica, “How nice a jail are we talking? Does it have cable?

“Katia! You are interfering with my…

“How dare you stand in the way of love and…

“Um, may the package make an argument?” Jake stood to a side while the two girls kept talking to each other. (I should just leave. But that won’t solve my problems. Nay, this looks like a job for hypno-man!) Jake began rummaging through his pockets. (I just KNOW I brought that new toy here somewhere…Hey! Five bucks! Oh, here it is) Jake held up his device. “Girls?” No response. “Ladies?” Still nothing. “Oh no! Jake’s escaped!

“Huh?!?!” Both girls turned around and saw Jake holding a chain with a pocket watch on the end. Instead of a time face, it had a spiral. Jake used his free hand and the spiral began to spin. Just like with his pendant, he concentrated on the spiral, and it began to sparkle irresistibly. Both girls suddenly couldn’t help but stare at it. Two pairs of lovely eyes slowly shrunk to a fraction of their size, only to be lost entirely as they both began to be spiraled eyed.

“I wonder if being like that gives them headaches?” Jake wondered aloud as two lovely ladies stood stone still before him. He shrugged it off. (Time to fix this) “Both of you are helpless in my power now. You will have no thoughts but my own. Feel your minds slipping further away as you just drift, drift deeper into the spiral. No thoughts but those my voice gives you ladies. You are under my power now.

“I am under your power now.” Two pairs of monotone voices repeated.

“Okay, this should be just a quick fix. You, red head with the weapons. You are not going to chase me anymore. In fact, I want you to forget that I ever existed. You will not have any knowledge of my, err, criminal activates, and if asked will turn down and discourage the case. Do you understand?

“Yes Jake. I will not pursue you anymore.” The fiery vixen agreed.

Jake nodded, and then got thoughtful. “Take off your top for me.”

“Yes Jake.”  Jessica’s hand floated up to her zipper and pulled it all the way down. She then shrugged off the vest, showing her lovely breasts barely constrained by cut off and skimpy tank top. Her nipples could even be seen pressed up against her clothing now.

“Fine, and now then,

“Of course Jake.” Jake turned to see Katia stripping off her top portion of the school uniform.

“Katia, I didn’t mean…” Jake stopped short as the elf now dropped her shirt, showing her nice chest, silver hair swaying behind her. “On second thought, no reason to disagree with a hypnotized elf princess getting naked on me. Speaking of this marriage now…

“Princess! Where are you?” Jake heard voices. The princess’s click was coming!

Jake looked panicked. (Nuts, I haven’t done her yet!) The double implication of THAT phrase was not lost on Jake, as he suddenly realized he wouldn’t get to play with either of the girls standing half naked in front of him. (I could just…no, both of these are too crazy and dangerous to keep) He’d just have to do Katia’s programming tomorrow. It’s not like anyone knew of her crazy idea. “Katia, put you clothes back on, wake up, remember nothing, and go meet your friends.” As the elf agreed and obeyed, Jake turned to Jessica. (Okay, wait till they leave, then same ‘forget and obey’ to Miss Stalking Chick. Hey, nothing bad happened this time!)


* * *


Jake spent the evening with Jen, Fawn, and Lucia trying to cheer up Sarah. The girl was very distraught. “All the evidence! Gone! I got there hours too late! My entire team hypnotized! Headquarters has suspended the case indefinitely!

Lucia looked confused, “Dawn is responsible? But why?

Jen sighed, “For the last time, she’s a demon. They’re bad!

Lucia was still confused as Sarah continued, “I just came here for a break at lunch, and then suddenly its after six when I’m at my parking space! Dawn must have done something!

Jake shook his head, “I took care of her hypnosis around the house.” Sarah glared at him. “Hey! I wouldn’t help her! Her ideas are worse than Mato’s!

Sarah looked over at Fawn, “I was having a meeting with my label all day.

Sarah held her head, “My life is over! I need a break!

“Can we do anything?” Jake asked.

“No, one of my best friends is coming by. Actually, she just got promoted to her post, and is looking for a place to live. Since Mato has so much room, I suggested here.

The doorbell rang, “I’ll get it!” Lucia bounced from the room.

Fawn got an odd look on her face, “Why does that seem so familiar?

Lucia then led in Sarah’s friend. “Sarah! Come on, we’ve got to hit some clubs and pull you out of the slump!”

Jake suddenly froze. (Not…that…voice…) He turned to see Sarah hugging a woman with short red hair. She was wearing a sleeve less shirt, and tight shorts, but there was no mistaking who it was. (Come. Freaking. On.)

“Jessica, I’m so glad you could make it. Let me introduce you to your new roommates,” Sarah went through everyone, ending with Jake.

“Um, hello?

“That is so cute!” Jessica leaned forward and beamed. “He’s shy around women!

Jake sighed, “Yeah, THAT’S my problem…

Mato walked by the room, “Another lovely dove has flown to us!

Jake quickly zipped to his side, “Yeah and Jessica’s looking for a new place to live. Sarah suggested this place and…

“Marvelous! Of course she may move in!

Jake’s mouth fell open. Jessica walked up and hugged Mato, “Oh, this man is adorable!

Mato became very enamored, “Finally! Respect for me! Oh Sarah, have as many of your friends move in as you want!” The doorbell rang again, “Oh, that’s for me!

Fawn was really confused, “I swear, there’s something about that bell…

Jake looked at Jessica, “Um, so this is the first time we’ve met, right? I mean, we’ve never met before.

Jessica looked at him, “How cute! You’re jealous!” She wrapped him up in a hug as well. “Don’t worry; we’ll have plenty of time to be friends,

Jake would usually enjoy his face in a massive chest. This was a rare exception. “My life is over. Kill me now.

Mato led two people into the room, “Allow me to introduce my dear friend Lord Harold Gravetree and his lovely daughter, princess Katia! Jake, she goes to your school!

Katia’s eyes lit up, “Beloved!

Everyone else looked at Jake, “Beloved?

Jake stared wide-eyed, “God, please, tell me why you hate me so?” He shoved off of Jessica.

Katia looked at her dad, “Father! This is my future husband I have told you about!

“Really?” The king looked at him, “Mato! Your grandson looks just like you!

“Hey!” Jake said insulted.

“Um, did you say you’re going to marry Jake?” Sarah asked.

“What does marry mean?” Lucia asked Jen.

“When two people want to be together,” Jen said.

“Oh, well Jen maybe we should be married!”

Jake raised his hand, “Yes, let’s let that wedding proceed. Can I attend the honeymoon?” Jake then had to fight to keep certain images out of his head.

The king looked at his daughter, “He doesn’t seem interested dear…

“We’re soul mates!

Fawn began to get teary eyed. “How romantic!

“You are SO not helping,” Jake glared at her. He went up to Mato, “Professor, do something!” he whispered.

The Professor gave a sly grin, “Jake, I didn’t know you had such great tastes! If you’re worried about the others, elf kings are permitted harems still.

“Professor I…No! Don’t try that! Listen, you owe me. I need your help, do you understand?

“Of course!  I read you loud and clear!” Mato looked at his friend. “Harold, I can not permit my grandson to marry to a girl he just met, even to your granddaughter.” Jake breathed a sigh of relief. “She should move in and they can get to know each other first!” Jake saw his life shatter in a million pieces.

“Yes!” Katia clapped her hands.

“A splendid idea! Jake, I hope you find a way to contain you excitement!” the king looked over at Jake, who was trying to choke the life out of Mato.

“You old bastard! I’ll kill you! No jury would convict me!

“Oh, how sweet! He can’t contain himself!” Katia proclaimed.

“Um, my princess, this isn’t one of those times when you said something and just assumed it was true was it?” the king asked.

“Of course not! We are deeply in love!

“Splendid, it’s all settled then!

Fawn was crying, “So beautiful!

Sarah actually got a little teary eyed too, and Jessica went to help Mato who collapsed after Jake let him go.

“Jake, when is this marriage?” Lucia asked. She got confused when she saw him banging his head against a wall. “Is that a new, what was it, hypnosis technique Jen?

Jen smirked, “It’s called, ‘Biting off more than you can chew’. And now I’ll never get any peace.


* * *


Epilogue.

A figure watched Jake from his office. “What’s wrong Jake? From what I can tell, you did well. Good choices in your little girl friends there.” From what the figure could tell Jake had powerful allies around him. His goals for the young student might not be so easy. Not with a robot pilot and princess at his hypnotic beck and call. Plus a cop, and a genie, and…there were simply too many sexy bodyguards. He was obviously dealing with a mastermind. “Well Jake, don’t worry. You won’t be with them long.” He froze picture, showing Jake beginning to get a huge lump on his head. “I have need for your hypnotic talents.

“Soon, you’ll be with us. And then the world will be ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment