Sunday 29 January 2006

A Visit is Paid - From Dusk to Dawn

Fawn has just moved in, and Dawn's older sister Dusk comes by for a visit. What hijinks will ensue, hypnotic and otherwise?

 Jake was just returning home from the video arcade.  He had timed his departure to the video arcade to coincide with the time that Fawn’s moving truck would be arriving with her stuff.  That way, he wouldn’t be able to help her move in.
However, as he was approaching the house, he saw a moving truck driving off, and he also saw Fawn standing in front of a large pile of heavy looking boxes.
Crap, Jake thought.  He turned to run.
“Hey Jake!” Fawn called out.
Double crap!  Seeing no way of escape, he resigned himself to heavy labor and walked over to her.
“So where were you?” she asked.  “I know I told you I was moving in today and needed some help.”
Jake started sweating.  “Um, well, I had already arranged to go to the arcade with some friends and-“
Fawn saw right though him.  “You just didn’t want to help, did you?”
Jake sighed.  “No.  I thought you’d have been done by now.”
“The truck got here late.”
“So, where do I start?”
“Oh, you don’t need to bother.  Look.”  She pointed at the door, and in a straight line came out Diana, Sarah, Mina, and a currently wingless Dawn and Lucia.  They had blank eyes and happy smiles, and walked over to the pile of boxes.  They all loaded up and walked back into the house.
Jake smiled and glanced at Fawn.  “Your handiwork, I suppose?”
She smiled innocently.  “Yes.  They all seemed rather reluctant to help out, so I held my own little concert for them.  After singing about how good it was to help out your friends, they seemed more eager to cooperate.”
“Nice.  But where’s Jen?  She could have just teleported everything.”
“I thought of that, but she was so against another person moving in that she teleported away before the truck got here.  Normally, I wouldn’t be so petty, but I hate moving boxes.”
And yet another has moved into the looney bin, Jake thought.
Fawn turned away from Jake and eyed the still rather large pile of boxes that had to be moved.  She got an evil grin on her face.  “But you know, I’d like to get settled in as soon as possible, and another pair of hands never hurts, so...”  She opened her mouth to start singing for Jake the same song that she had sung for the girls.
However, before she could utter one syllable, she felt a pair of hands placed themselves on her shoulders.  The hands suddenly started feeling very warm, and Fawn just started relaxing, her whole body feeling good.  Her mind started to get cloudy.
“Fawn?” a powerful, authoritative voice said.
“J, Jake?” she mumbled.
“No, I am your conscience.”
“My conscience?”
“Yes, that voice inside your head that tells you what’s right and wrong.  You have to do what your conscience says, don’t you?”
The voice made so much sense, Fawn had to do as it said.  “Yes, conscience must be obeyed.”
“Good.  Now, it was wrong of you to hypnotize others into doing your work for you.  Wake them up.”
The girls were coming out of the house to get another load of boxes, so Fawn said a few words and they snapped out of their trances.  After clearing their heads, they saw that Jake was holding onto Fawn’s shoulders from behind.
“What happened?” Lucia asked.  “The last thing I remember was Fawn singing.”
“Fawn,” Jake said, “you should tell everyone what you did.”
“Yes, I should,” the entranced popstar said.  “I hypnotized you all with my singing so you would move my boxes in for me.”
Diana and Mina were shocked.  They couldn’t believe one of their idols would do such a thing.
Dawn was not happy.  “I think I should get to drain her,” she said.
Sarah was upset, but not that upset.  “Forget it, Dawn.”  Sarah assumed a thoughtful look.  “But we should do something to pay her back.  Oh, I know!”  She walked over to Jake and whispered in his ear.
Jake smiled.  “I never knew you had it in you, Sarah.  Now, Fawn, listen up.  To make up for what you did, you will take the rest of the boxes in by yourself.  And while doing it, you will...”
**************
Later, Jake and the girls, minus Fawn, were watching TV.  Fawn entered, still in her trance, carrying the last box.  She was dressed only in her underwear, as she had been since she had started moving the boxes.  As soon as she entered, she said, “Conscience, I have brought in the last box.”
Jake smiled.  “Good.  Then wake up.”
Fawn blinked her eyes, shook her head and came to her senses.  She looked around, then noticed how she was dressed.  “What am I doing?” she asked.
Sarah smirked and pressed a button on the remote.  A security video was playing, showing Fawn walking into and out of the house in her underwear with boxes.  Fawn blushed deeply, screamed, then ran to her room.  Everyone in the room laughed, except for Lucia, “So, wearing minimal clothing while doing manual labor is funny?”
**************
The next day, the entire household was just sitting around the living room when a beeping sound came from one of the wall monitors.  Mato walked over to the monitor and said, “Yes, may I help you?”
“Mail man here,” came the reply from the monitor.
“Ah, very good.  Homeshield, shut down and run a self diagnostic.  You may enter now.”
“Thank you.”  A moment later, the door opened and in walked a mail man with a few envelopes.  He called out names and handed letters to the appropriate people.  “Is there someone named Fawn here?” he asked.
“Yes,” Fawn replied.
The mail man gave a loud whistle and in walked three more mail men, each carrying two sacks filled with letters.  They dropped the sacks at Fawn’s feet, then left.
Everyone eyed the huge amount of letters Fawn had received.  “Fan mail,” she replied before anyone could ask.  “All of it gets directed here now.”
“Why would you do that?” Jake asked.
She shrugged.  “I like to respond to as much of it as I can.”
Everyone else looked through their own mail.  Jake received swimsuit and video game magazines, as well as ads.  Lucia’s new book, The History of the World, had arrived.  Mato, Jen, and Sarah only got worthless ads.  Dawn’s single envelope got everyones attention.  It was completely black, and it carried a scent of brimstone.  Dawn opened the envelope.  A loud, piercing scream emanated from it.  Then she pulled out a letter, written in what appeared to be blood.  Suddenly, everyone else felt very cold and in the presence of something evil and unholy.
“So who’s it from?” Lucia asked.
Dawn finished reading her letter and moaned in anguish.  “No, no, no!” she exclaimed.  “Not her!  Anybody but her!  How can she do this to me?  And at the last minute as well!”
“Dawn, what’s wrong?” Jake asked.
“The most horrible, disgusting, foul, twisted, evil creature that has ever existed on the face of this planet is coming to visit me!  And she’ll be here any minute!”
Sarah was horrified.  She turned to Mato.  “Quick!  Turn on Homeshield!”
“I can’t,” he replied.  “It’s running a diagnostic for the next hour.”
Before Sarah could suggest anything other plan of defense, there came a knock at the door.  Dawn covered her face in her hands.  *Everyone else has little thought bubbles floating over their heads.  Each bubble contains a manifestation of each person’s own fears.*
There was another knock at the door.  Everyone gulped.  Then curiosity got the best of Lucia, who walked over to the door and opened it before anyone could stop her.  And in walked...
A very beautiful woman.  She was an inch or two taller than Dawn, and wearing a full-body skin tight catsuit with a zipper on the front.  She had ruby red hair that reached halfway down her back.  On her back were two large black bat wings, and she had a spade-tipped tail like Dawn.  “Is this the Mato household?” she asked.
Dawn sighed, then stood up and gave the woman a very brief hug.  Then, turning to everyone else, she said, “Everyone, this is Dusk.  My older sister.”
*Everyone falls over.*
“So this is the horrible, twisted, evil creature that you were telling us about?” Lucia asked.
Dusk just laughed.  “Yeah, that’s me.  Now, let me take a look at you, Dawnie.”
Sarah chuckled.  “’Dawnie?’”
Dusk started examining Dawn with a critical eye, and Dawn was obviously very uncomfortable.  “Hm, seems like you’re taking care of yourself.”  Dusk then licked her thumb and started to rub a smudge that was on Dawn’s cheek.  Dawn angrily pushed her hand away.
“Stop that!” Dawn said angrily.
Dusk didn’t seem to hear her and took a seat on a couch.  “So, aren’t you going to introduce me to your friends?”
Dawn sighed again.  “Yes, of course.”
When the introductions were over, Dusk shook her head in amazement.  “An angel, a genie, a popstar, a cop, a student, and Professor Mato?  Quite a motley crew you got here!  So, tell me, how has my baby sis been?”
“She’s a criminal and a menace to society,” Sarah replied.
“Way to go, Dawnie!  Still, being limited to the ground must make things difficult.”
Dawn started to speak, but then Jen said, “She’s not limited to the ground.  Those wings of hers that she conjures can take her anywhere.”
Dusk smiled widely at Dawn.  “You mean you finally got your wings?  That’s my Dawnie!”
“What do you mean, ‘finally’?” Jake asked.  “She said that those wings were a new power of hers.”
“Oh, no,” Dusk said.  “It means she’s finally grown up some more.  About time, too.”
Dawn was obviously quite embarrassed.
Dusk started talking further with the others, and Dawn used the distraction to slink out of the room, though still within hearing distance of her sister.
“So, you’re a succubus just like Dawn?” Lucia asked.
“Oh, yes, though I’ve matured more than her.”
Mato looked her over.  “How so?”
Dusk smiled.  A pair of bat wings emerged from her ears.  “I can do that.”  Then the wings disappeared.
The sight of the bat winged eared Dusk struck Jake as very familiar.  “Do you know someone named Morrigan?” he asked Dusk.
“If you’re talking about a green-haired succubus, I know of her,” Dusk replied.  “Why?”
“Nothing.”  Jake shook his head to clear his thoughts.  “Creepy,” he muttered.
“Dawn didn’t seem very enthused about your coming here,” Sarah pointed out.  “Why?”
“It’s probably just because she’s intimidated by me.”
Dawn couldn’t bear to listen anymore.  She snuck out the back door of the house and left for a day of pillage and draining, hoping her sister would be gone by the time she got back.
**************
No such luck.  Dawn reentered the Mato house late at night to see Dusk talking with Sarah.
“And that was when she finally grew her tail,” Dusk finished up.  Sarah laughed.
Not wanting to show her humiliation in front of Sarah, Dawn put on a false face of politeness and walked up to her sister.  “Hey, Dusk, it’s getting late, so maybe you should be getting home?”
“Oh, there’s no need for that,” Dusk replied.  “I talked to Mato, and he said I can stay here for as long as I want.  Which is good, since I have no plans for the next month.”
*The shot of Dawn shatters like glass as she hears this.*
“Well, I’m going to get some sleep,” Dusk said.  She turned to Sarah.  “I have more stories to tell tomorrow.”
Sarah smiled at Dawn.  “I look forward to them.”
They both go to bed, but Dawn is still frozen in place from shock.
**************
The next morning, at the breakfast table...
“She was never able to ask anyone out on a date when she was younger.  I always had to ask for her.”
Everyone laughed, and Dawn snuck away, with her tail literally tucked between her legs.
************
Two days later, while Jen, Dusk, and Dawn were getting out of a movie...
“Oh, she was always scared of loud movies with monsters as a kid.  I always had to hold her hand.”
Dawn snuck away, summoned her wings, and flew off.
**************
A week later, the entire household was gathered in the living room listening to Dusk, except for Dawn, who was hiding out of sight in the adjacent room.
“And she could never once take me in a fight.  In fact, she’s never surpassed me in anything.  Why, the only reason she won that Hedon Beach beauty contest was because I didn’t enter that year.”
“So I guess you can hypnotize and drain too,” Mato said.  Dusk nodded.  “What methods do you use?”
“Well, like Dawnie, I can use my eyes, tail, or those orbs.  I can also use my chest.”
“You must be joking,” Jake scoffed.
Dusk smiled at him coyly, then reached for the zipper to her outfit.  “Why don’t I show you?”
Dawn had finally heard enough.  She ran into the room, grabbed her sister by the wrist, and snarled, “We need to talk.  Now.”  Then she dragged Dusk to her room.
When they left, Sarah started laughing.  “Seeing Dawn lose it.  Now, that I like.”
**************
Dawn and Dusk were now seated in chairs in Dawn’s room.  “That wasn’t very nice to do in front of everyone,” Dusk pouted.
“I want you to stop it,” Dawn sneered.
“Stop what, Dawnie?”
“To begin with, stop trying to embarrass me in front of everyone.  Also, will you please you to stop calling me that?!” she exclaimed.
“Sure, when you finally prove to me that you’ve grown up.”
That was the final straw.  Dawn sprouted her wings and dove at her sister, readying for a nasty right hook.
Dusk just watched with an infuriating smile.  As Dawn attacked, Dusk just tilted her head to the side to avoid the blow.  Then she head-butted Dawn.
**************
Thuds, crashes, and breaking sounds could be heard from Dawn’s room.
“I wonder what’s going on in there,” Lucia said.
“Sibling rivalry,” Jake replied.
**************
The fight was finally over.  Dawn’s room was a mess.  Broken furniture, cracked floorboards, shattered mirrors.  Dusk had a couple of bruises and scratches, but Dawn was definitely worse off.  She had numerous bruises, contusions, cuts, and a dislocated shoulder.  Dusk was currently pinning the younger succubus to the floor.
“Still not good enough to take me on, I see,” Dusk pointed out.
Dawn struggled furiously.  “Just go ahead and start gloating.”
“I’m not going to gloat.  Dawn.”
Hearing her sister say her real name for the first time in her memory caused Dawn to stop struggling.  Dusk released her and helped her to her feet.
“Here, let me take a look at that shoulder,” Dusk offered.
Suspicious, Dawn offered her arm.  Dusk gave it a quick look, then popped it back into place.  “That any better?” she asked.
Dawn rolled her arm a little.  “Yeah, I think so.  What’s with the sudden change of heart?”
Dusk smiled and patted Dawn’s shoulder.  “You fought well, better than you used to.  And instead of just running away, you tackled your problem head on.  You’ve proven to me that you’ve grown up.”
The words were wonderful in Dawn’s ears.  After a lifetime of being belittled by her older sister, hearing her speak respectfully to her was very uplifting.
The two sat down on Dawn’s bed and started talking like sisters.  They reminisced about their childhood, their adolescence, the challenges they had faced.  They talked of what had happened in their lives since the last time they had seen each other years ago.
“So, why did you really come visit?” Dawn asked.
“Just to see you.  It’d been too long since we’d seen each other.  I’m glad to see that you don’t abide by those stupid anti-draining laws,” Dusk said.
“Of course I don’t.  You think I’d stop draining so many pretties just because some stupid pencil pusher says so?”
“I know what you mean.  Me, I take what I want, then sell the rest on the black market for quite a profit.”
“I hope you’ve been having more luck than I have recently.”
“What do you mean?”
Dawn talked about how Sarah and her unit were always keeping an eye on her, and how her powers had been sealed by Jake when she was near him or in the house.
“That sucks,” Dusk said.  “What are you going to do about it?”
“I was hoping maybe you could help me,” Dawn answered.  “If you could just hypnotize the boy and get him to unlock my powers, I'd really appreciate it.”
Dusk shook her head.  “Not going to happen, Dawn.”
“Come on!  We’re having a moment here.”
“Yes, we are.  But I didn’t come all this way to solve your problems for you.  You’re a grown-up now, so that means dealing with your problems by yourself.”  Dusk brightened.  “But I can give you a way so we can have some fun during my stay.”  She reached into her pocket and pulled out a small black case, which she handed to Dawn.
Dawn opened the case and looked at its contents.  “Contact lenses?  What are these for?”
“They’re not ordinary lenses,” Dusk explained.  “You said that Jake kid sealed away your powers to hypnotize in the house, right?  Well, if you put those on and feed your energy into them, they function just like the orbs we use.  You wouldn’t be using your own powers, so they should work.”
Dawn grinned evily.  “Thanks, sis.  I know just how to use them.”
**************
It was nighttime, and Sarah was getting ready for bed.  She had just taken a bath and walked back to her room and shut the door.  She went over the recent events in her head.
I need to keep my guard up.  Just because Dusk is entertaining doesn’t mean she can be trusted.  Nothing that’s related to Dawn can be good.  So far, they don’t seem to be that friendly, but that may change.  I can’t afford any screw-ups with Dawn’s arrest so close.
Sarah was just about to take off her towel and get dressed for bed when she heard someone say, “Hello, officer.”
Startled, Sarah spun around and saw Dawn leaning against her door.  Dawn seemed unusually confident.
“Dawn, what are you doing here?  Get out!”
“Officer, I’m not here to hurt you.  Won’t you just come over here and talk to me?”
“No.  Now leave!”  Sarah was using her closet door as a cover so she could get dressed.
“Please.  I just want to talk to you, eye to eye.”
“Ooohhhh, no.  I am not falling for that.”
“Falling for what?  You know I can’t hypnotize you or anything.  Why won’t you just trust me?”
Sarah poked her head out from the closet door.  “You know the answers to that question.  And I don’t care what Jake says he did to you.  I am not falling under your control again.”  She ducked back behind the closet.
“Oh, come on.  What can I do so you’ll trust me?”
“Nothing.”  Sarah emerged from the closet in her night wear, but Dawn was nowhere to be seen.
“Where’d you go?”  Then Sarah looked at her mirror and saw that Dawn was standing on the ceiling directly behind her.  “Go away and leave me alone.”  Sarah walked towards her bed.
Unseen by Sarah, Dawn’s tail narrowed in width and extended in length.  It snaked forward and wrapped itself around her eyes, completely blinding her.  She struggled to lift the tail up from her eyes.
“I know you think I’ve done some terrible things, but you can trust me.  If I wanted to hurt you, I could just squeeze your little head off right here.”
Sarah kept pushing Dawn’s tail upwards, and finally she was able to restore her sight.  And the first thing she saw was Dawn, still standing on the ceiling, looking directly into her eyes.
Sarah was instantly captivated by Dawn’s eyes.  They weren’t the normal deep brown she remembered.  Instead, Dawn’s eyes were a myriad of ever changing colors.  Red, purple, green, blue, white, every color conceivable.  They just kept alternating, circles of color moving outwards from the pupils of her eyes.
Sarah knew she had to look away, but she couldn’t.  The colors were so captivating, so mesmerizing.  She was caught in them, paralyzed, like a deer in headlights, or a snake’s prey staring into its eyes.  Sarah’s own pupils were slowly shrinking as she stared into Dawn’s eyes.
Dawn smiled.  Thanks, sis.  “Trust me, Sarah.  Trust me,” she intoned.
Sarah weakening mind tried to fight.  “No, will, never trust...”
“Shhh.  Don’t fight it.  Just give in.  Give in to the colors.  Let them wash over you.  Let them wash away all of your doubts, your fears, your distrust.  Just let go.”
It just sounded so good to Sarah.  “Yes, yes... No, must, resist...”
“But you can’t resist,” Dawn cooed.  “Just fall into my eyes.  Stop fighting.  Trust me.  I won’t hurt you.  Just stop fighting and trust me.”
Sarah’s will to fight was gone.  She gave in to Dawn’s voice, and to the colors.  Her pupils shrank away to nothing, and now her eyes were perfectly reflecting the rings of colors Dawn’s eyes were displaying.  The more she stared into them, the better she felt, and the better she felt, the more she wanted to listen to Dawn.
“That’s a good officer,” Dawn soothed.  “Now, you trust me, don’t you?”
Smiling dumbly, Sarah just nodded her head, her eyes never leaving Dawn’s.
“So, if you trust me, you must be willing to obey me.”
“Yes, I will obey you,” Sarah replied sleepily.
“And if you obey me, what does that make me?” Dawn asked, smiling.
“My mistress.”
I love doing this.  Maybe I should find out how far Sarah is in her investigation of me.  No, Dusk’s right, I have to solve my own problems.  I’ll have to find another way to hypnotize her later.  But for now...
“You know I would never hurt you, right, deary?”
“Of course, Mistress Dawn.”
“Then pucker up.”  Dawn dropped back down to the floor.  She caressed Sarah’s face with her tail.  Then she motioned with her tail like a beckoning finger, instructing Sarah to walk forward.  Sarah, still smiling, eyes still full of colors, nodded and followed the tail.
She kept walking until she was lip to lip with Dawn.  Dawn started kissing Sarah, draining her energy.  Sarah, her eyelids dropping, kissed Dawn.  When she had Sarah half drained, Dawn stopped.
“Yum, that was delicious.  Now, my pretty little slave, I have some instructions for you.  Will you carry them out for me?”
“Yes, Mistress Dawn.”
**************
A short time later, Dawn went down into Mato’s lab to see Dusk.  She saw Mato and Dusk talking in front of a large display of Yoto, with a specific area highlighted.
“You mean, that’s the center of the most population dense part of the city?” Dusk asked.
“Oh, yes, my equipment is very precise.  Now that I’ve won our wager, pay up.”  He held out his hand, which was holding a large diamond ring.
Dusk smiled.  “Very well.”  She held out her hand, and Mato slipped the ring on her finger.
Dawn started to get scared.  “Dusk, please tell me this isn’t what it looks like.”
“Oh, don’t worry, Dawn.  I just bet Mato that his equipment wouldn’t work if I gave it a set of parameters.  It did, and now I have to wear this ring to record any hypnosis I do during my visit.”
Dawn just shook her head, smiling.  “You really don’t have any scruples, do you, old man?”
“Scruples don’t expand the boundaries of science!” Mato countered.  He left for another part of the lab.
“Anyway,” Dawn told Dusk, “the cop is about ready to start.  You ready?”
Dusk laughed.  “Oh, yes.”
**************
In the dead of night, the telephone in Diana’s room rang.  Rubbing her eyes, she groggily answered.
“Who is this?  Do you have any idea what time it is?”
“Diana, it’s Sarah.”
“Sarah?  Why are you calling?”
“Listen, can you get over here?”
“Yeah.  Why?”
“It’s important.  Get dressed and get over here.  I’ll leave the front door open.  Then quietly make your way to my room.  Please hurry.”
“Don’t worry.  I’m coming.”  Diana hung up and started to get dressed.
**************
Sarah, her eyes glazed, hung up the phone.  Dawn was standing directly behind her.
“Very good, my pretty little slave,” Dawn complimented Sarah.
“Thank you, mistress.  I will do anything for you.”
“I know, deary.  Now, call the other one.”
“Yes, mistress.”  Sarah dialed Mina’s room number.
**************
Lucia was in the bathroom, taking a late night hot bath.  She got out of the tub and started to dry off when the door opened and Dusk walked in, wearing only a towel.
Dusk closed the door behind her.  “Oh, I’m sorry, am I bothering you?”
Lucia was cheerful as always.  “Not at all.  I was just finishing.”
“Okay.”  Dusk smiled as she remembered the way Jake had scoffed at her when she said how she could use her chest.  She started focusing her energy, then pointed at the ground in front of Lucia.  “Hey, what’s that?”
Lucia looked down, but didn’t see anything.  That is, until Dusk walked right in front of her, and Lucia’s sight was now encompassed by Dusk’s cleavage.
Lucia found the sight of the other woman’s chest captivating.  It seemed to exude some kind of aura that caused her to keep looking deeper and deeper.  She started to get tired.
Dusk smiled.  “That’s right, keep looking...”
**************
Diana and Mina arrived at the front door at the same time.  After confirming that they had both been called by Sarah, they quietly made their way inside and headed for Sarah’s room.  They lightly knocked on her door.
“Come in, quietly,” Sarah said.  They opened the door and entered, closing the door behind them.
Unseen by them, Dawn was lying against the ceiling, watching the events unfold.
Diana and Mina saw Sarah sitting at the foot of her bed.  For some reason, she was wearing sunglasses.  Sarah held her finger up to her lips, telling them to be quiet, then motioned her finger to call them closer to her.
They were now face to face with Sarah.  “Why did you call us over hear?” Diana asked.
Sarah smiled wickedly.  “For this,” she said.  She touched a button on the sunglasses frame, and two red spirals appeared on the sunglasses and started spinning before the girls eyes.
Dawn smiled from her perch as Sarah sprung Dawn and Dusk’s trap on Diana and Mina.  The two girls were already spellbound by the sunglasses Dusk had given Sarah.  The police officer was now in the process of enslaving the neko and magic girl to the two succubi’s will.
This is going to be a really fun night, Dawn thought.
Sarah was now finishing the entrancement.  “Whom do you serve?” Sarah asked Mina and Diana.
“Mistress Dawn and Mistress Dusk,” the hypnotized girls replied.
Dawn dropped down to the floor.  “Sarah, give me the sunglasses, then go into town and buy the things I asked you to, and hurry back.”
Sarah obeyed immediately.  Dawn then turned to her two newest acquisitions.
“Girls, make out with each other.  Passionately.”
“Yes, mistress,” they said as they began to embrace one another and give their mistress a show.
**************
The hypnotized angel quietly entered the sleeping Fawn’s room.  She was here to do her Mistress Dusk’s bidding.  The mistress desired Fawn to join Lucia in servitude, and so that was what Lucia would make happen.  Mistress Dusk was already enslaving Jen the same way she had enslaved Lucia.  She carried a roll of duct tape and a pair padded of handcuffs from Sarah.  She was currently dressed only in a semi-transparent blue nightgown.
Moving silently and stealthily throughout Fawn’s room, which was full of scattered boxes, Lucia made her way to Fawn’s bed.  Fawn was passed out on top of the covers, wearing only a dark pink bra and panties, exhausted after a day of answering fan mail and rehearsing for concerts.
Lucia very carefully handcuffed Fawn’s arms to the bed frame, taking great effort not to wake her.  She then, oh so gently, used the duct tape to cover her mouth, preventing her from screaming or singing.  Then Lucia got up on the bed and straddled Fawn’s stomach.
That woke Fawn up.  She opened her golden eyes and saw Lucia.  The other woman’s physical closeness startled her, and she tried to move, but realized that she was being restrained.
Lucia smiled.  Everything was going as Mistress Dusk had intended.  Lucia began to focus her energy, just as her mistress had taught her.
Lucia pressed a finger against Fawn’s duct tape covered lips and looked into her eyes.  “Shhhh, calm down.  Don’t worry.  I won’t hurt you.  I’ll let you go if you just look a little lower.”
Weirded out but desparate, Fawn lowered her gaze.  She found herself staring at Lucia’s chest.  Her beautiful chest.  Even through the nightgown, the angel’s chest was fascinating to the popstar.  Fawn had never been so captivated by anything in her life.  It was almost radiant.  A feeling of calm and contentedness washed over Fawn, and she started to grow sleepy again.
“That’s right,” Lucia intoned.  “Keep staring at my wondrous chest.  Feel your mind drifting further and further away.  Soon, we shall become sisters and serve our goddesses together.”
What was left of Fawn’s conscious mind heard Lucia, and became afraid.  She was barely able to quickly shut her eyes, trying to keep from falling under the mesmerized angel’s spell.
Then she felt Lucia’s fingers on her face, and her eyelids were forced open.  Lucia’s chest was once more within her field of vision, and she no longer had the strength to tear her eyes away from such an incredible sight again.  Lucia let go of Fawn’s face, as there was no need to force her to watch anymore.
“There is no point in resisting,” Lucia continued.  “It will feel wonderful to be enslaved.  Just listen to my voice, and stare at my chest, and fall deeper and deeper into servitude.”
A few moments later, the last female of the house was a slave to Dawn and Dusk.
**************
All the women in the house were now gathered in the living room, though only two of the eight women possessed free will.  Mato was pulling an all nighter in the lab, and Fawn had sung the sleeping Jake a lullaby to make sure he wouldn’t wake up until morning.
Dawn and Dusk were standing next to each other, looking over the others.  Sarah, Lucia, Mina, Diana, Jen, and Fawn were standing side by side, dressed in lingerie Sarah had just bought, wearing happy, sleepy smiles.
Dawn glanced at her sister.  “Thanks for helping with this.  Look’s like we’re going to have a fun evening.  Would you care to go first?”
Dusk waved the offer off.  “Be my guest.”
Dawn smiled.  “Thanks.”  She looked all of the girls up on down, trying to figure out which one she wanted first.  She eventually settled on Lucia.
With a wave of her finger, she summoned Lucia over to her.  She then raised her hands to Lucia’s face and started caressing it and playing with her hair.  Then she drew the angel in for a kiss.  When she didn’t kiss back, the annoyed Dawn said, “Is that how you kiss your goddess?”
“Forgive me, mistress,” Lucia apologized.  She then leaned forward and kissed Dawn very sensually.
Dawn was pleased.  She started to drain Lucia, though at a slow rate.
Dusk watched the scene, amused.  She then looked over the remaining five girls.  “You.”  She pointed at Jen.  “Do a belly dance.  A slow one.”  Jen obeyed.  “You.”  She pointed at Fawn.  “Sing something non-hypnotic.”  Fawn obeyed.
While Jen and Fawn were performing, Dusk walked over to Mina and Diana.  She pulled Mina forward so that the magic girl’s head was resting on Dusk’s chest like a pillow.  The hypnotized teen was so comfortable.  Dusk stroked Mina’s hair with one hand and scratched Diana’s ear with the other.  The neko purred happily and dropped to her knees.  Dusk then started to slowly drain them.
Dusk and Dawn continued to drain each of the girls little by little, having whatever fun they wanted with them.  This continued until just before sunrise, when they sent the girls back to their respective rooms.  They made sure they wouldn’t remember what had happened, but they did leave them with some post-hypnotic suggestions.
**************
That morning, Dawn and Dusk were in Dawn’s room.  They were both stretching out their limbs, both feeling quite relaxed from the events of the night.  “Ummmmmmm, haven’t felt that good in a while,” Dawn sighed.
“You just need to learn to be more imaginative,” Dusk said.  “Hey, do you remember that bottle of aged blood rum I gave you when we last saw each other?”  Dawn nodded.  “How about we have some?”
“Sure.”  Dawn pulled a trunk out from her closet.  The trunk was black, and had a skull shaped lock.  Inside the trunk were some of Dawn’s most prized possessions.
Dawn then walked over to her bookcase and pulled down a book.  She opened it and pulled out a skeleton key.  She used the key to open the trunk, then reached in and pulled out a bottle of a red liquid.
Normally, she wouldn’t let anyone, even Dusk, know where she kept these things, but she just felt so good that she didn’t care.  She poured herself and Dusk a glass, then put everything back where it had been.
The two sisters drank their drinks.  “Ah, they don’t make it like that anymore, do they?” Dusk said.
“Nope.  Too bad we never did stuff like last night when we were younger.”
“Hey, we’re still young.  And tonight’s going to be even wilder, isn’t it?”
Dawn grinned.  “Oh, yes.  Sarah, Fawn, Jen, and Lucia have already cleared their schedules and are making preparations.  And Mina and Diana will be bringing what we told them to.”
**************
That night, Dawn and Dusk went to a sleazy part of Yoto.  They had invited Mina and Diana to come along, and for some reason, the girls had felt compelled to do so.  Mina was holding a camcorder, and Diana a camera.  They stopped outside of a club with neon signs, which was called Pet Store.  A bouncer was at the entrance.
After checking Dawn and Dusk’s I.D.’s, he let them through.  But when he checked Diana and Mina’s, he refused to let them enter.  “Too young,” he said.
Dawn looked him in the eyes, said ‘pretty please’, and he changed his decision.
The four girls were seated at a table in front of a stage.  The curtain was drawn.  There were many more people seated in the club.  There was loud music and much talking.
Mina and Diana looked uncomfortable.  “I don’t think it’s a good idea for us to be here,” Mina said.
“Oh, sure it is,” Dawn said.  “Get ready for a show like you’ve never seen before.”
“What is it?  An animal talent show?” Diana asked.
Dusk grinned wickedly.  “No.  But pets will be performing.  Our pets, more specifically.”
Before either girl could ask for an explanation, an announcer stepped in front of the stage.  “Welcome, everyone!” he yelled into his microphone.  “Thank you for coming.  We have a special treat for you tonight.  A one night only performance!  Should we get this show started!?”
The approving roar was deafening.
“Hit it!”  Multicolored spotlights started shining around the room, and the curtain parted to the sides slightly.  “Our first one up is part machine, part human, but all beautiful, Officer Sarah!”
Sarah stepped out onto the stage.  She was dressed in extremely small jean shorts, a barely buttoned police shirt, and an officer’s hat.  She stood at the edge of the stage and shook her body for the audience.  There was much applauding.  She took off her hat and threw it at the crowd.  Then she walked to the side of the stage and started using a pole to do a sexy dance.
The only ones not cheering were Dawn, Dusk, Mina, and Diana.  Dawn and Dusk were just smiling.  Diana and Mina were open mouthed in shock.
“I think we need to get her down from there,” Diana said.
“And I think you should obey your goddesses,” Dusk told them.
At hearing their trigger words, both Diana and Mina entered into their subservient states and sat up straight.
“What is your will so that we may obey?” they asked.
Dawn laughed.  “Mina, get on that side of the room, Diana, get on that side.  Then start recording the stage and taking pictures.”
“We are your slaves, and we will obey.”  They left to carry out their orders.
“It’s always nice to have a reminder of a wonderful evening,” Dawn told her sister.
“Next up,” the announcer said, “is our deliverance from sin, and beautiful savior!  A gift straight from heaven, Lucia!”
Lucia walked out from the curtains.  She currently had her wings out.  She was dressed in a replica of the outfit she had worn when she had been released from the egg to combat the plague of evil.  She stood before the audience and spread her wings.  Her body emanated some kind of glow which left the crowd speechless.  Then she walked over to a pole and started putting on quite the show.
“Too bad they won’t remember this tomorrow,” Dawn lamented.
“Yeah, but you have to learn to enjoy the moment and not rely on others humiliation for your fun,” Dusk told her.  “Besides, they’d have figured out it was your fault and made things difficult for you.”
“Our third one up,” the announcer continued, “is a vision of loveliness.  One look at her, and you’ll know what you’d wish for!  Here comes, Jen, the genie!”
Jen, wearing her normal clothes, stepped out.  She did an eye pleasing belly dance, and a few magic tricks.  Then she moved over a pole and continued dancing.
“I guess that’s our cue,” Dusk said, pulling something out of her pocket.
“Yeah.”  Dawn grabbed something that Dusk held out in her hand.
“And our final newcomer tonight,” the announcer went on, “is a woman who needs no introduction.  Ladies and gentlemen, I give you, the one, the only, the real, the authentic, Siren!”
Fawn walked onto the stage, wearing an outfit from a recent concert.  The audience went berserk with the loudest cheering yet.  Fawn did some dancing, then walked over to the remaining pole.
After watching their four victims dance for a while, Dawn and Dusk decided to move things along.  Dawn held up a hand for Fawn to see.  As soon as Fawn saw Dawn, her eyes glazed over and she began her preprogrammed instructions.
Fawn moved away from her pole and walked to the front of the stage.  She held up a hand for quiet, and in a few moments, there was barely a sound in the room.  She held out her hand to the announcer, and he gave her his microphone.
Fawn held the microphone up to her lips and started singing.  It was the most beautiful song the audience had ever heard.  In a few minutes, everyone who heard it was entranced.
Fawn stopped singing, and lowered the microphone, looking at Dawn and Dusk.  The succubi smiled, and pulled out their ear plugs.  They gave her a hand gesture, and she nodded.
“Everyone,” the popstar slave said, “you will obey the next voice you hear.”  Everyone murmured affirmatives.
Dawn and Dusk walked upstage.  Dawn took the microphone.  “Now, you yummy looking people, we’re going to have a party the likes of which you’ve never seen.”
**************
Dawn awoke in her bed the next morning with a massive hangover.  She had never been this drunk before.  Once the headache had subsided a little she remembered what she had done last night.  She and her sister had drained many people in the audience, had a lot of drinks, and done whatever they felt like.  It had been wonderful and so much fun.
Dawn lied back down in bed and rolled to the side.  She noticed that there was something lumpy in her bed with her.  Opening her eyes again, she saw an outline in the blankets.  She pulled off the blanket to reveal an attractive young man sleeping.
Annoyed, she shook him awake.  He groggily awoke.
“Get out,” Dawn told him.
His vision cleared, the man saw Dawn and realized where he was and what he had done.  He panicked.  “Oh no,” he said, crying.  “What did I do?  If my girlfriend ever finds out...”.
Dawn just wanted him gone, but for some reason, she felt like making things easier for him.  She used the contacts Dusk had given her and entranced the man.
“You will forget that last night ever happened,” she told him.  “But if your girlfriend ever finds out, call me at the following number, and I’ll take care of it.”  She told him her number, then had him leave.
She rolled to the other side of her bed, trying to get back to sleep.  Then she felt another lump in her bed.  Seeing another outline, she pulled off the blanket and revealed an attractive young woman sleeping with her.  Annoyed again, Dawn awoke her.
The woman groggily woke up and became aware of her surroundings.  Like the man, she panicked.
“Oh no,” she said, crying.  “What did I do?  If my girlfriend ever finds out...”.
Dawn did the same routine she had done for the man and sent the woman on her way.
As she lay back to get more sleep, she heard snoring coming from the foot of the bed.  Crawling forward, she saw a goatman lying on the floor.  Going through the same thing again for a third time, Dawn sent him on his way.
Realizing that she wasn’t getting back to sleep, she got out of bed and got dressed.  She went downstairs to start the day and make sure there were no more repercussions from last night.
What she saw was Jake lying sprawled on the floor, Mato kneeling next to him and helping him up.
She walked over.  “What’s wrong?  Tripped?”
Jake held his head in pain.  “No.  Your sister ran by me and knocked me to the ground heading out the front door.”
Dawn cocked an eyebrow.  “You sure?”
“No, the bump on my head is my imagination,” Jake replied sarcastically.
Dawn shrugged it off.  “Whatever.  I’m going to eat breakfast.”  She walked into the kitchen.
She didn’t expect what she saw.  All six of the girls were sprawled across the kitchen, unconscious.  Jake and Mato followed Dawn into the kitchen and saw the scene.  Jake tried to wake the girls, but to no avail.
“Let me try something,” Mato said, pulling a syringe out of his jacket and going for Fawn.
Jake grabbed his arm to stop him, and glared at the old man.
“It’s just a mild stimulant, I swear,” Mato told him.  “I use it to keep myself awake during all nighters.”  Jake let go and Mato injected Fawn with the liquid.  Fawn didn’t ever stir.  “That’s impossible,” Mato said, perplexed.  “She should be awake.”
Starting to actually feel concerned, Dawn pressed a finger to each of the girl’s foreheads.  “They’ve been drained of all but the last bits of their energy,” she told the men.  A thought crossed her mind.  “Jake, was there anything odd about Dusk when she left?”
Jake thought.  “Um, I think she was carrying this large black book, and maybe a jar of some kind.”
Dawn tore past Jake and ran for her room.  Jake followed.  He saw Dawn rummaging through a large black trunk.  When she emerged, she was pissed.
“That bitch!  That lying, conniving, manipulative bitch!  I knew she was a scorpion, and I still let her sting me!”
“What’s going on?” Jake asked.
Dawn turned to him, fury in her eyes.  “She stole it!  That was the whole reason why she came here!  She stole it!”
“Stole what?”
“A dark tome, containing ancient spells.  It’s been in my line for many years, and it was passed on to me.  That was why she was getting on my good side!  That’s why she helped me do what I want!  So I would drop my guard and show her where it was so she could steal it!”
“She’s your sister.  She couldn’t do that to you.”
Dawn eyed him sadly.  “Do you know what she did to a guy she had a crush on who asked me out on a date instead of her?  She...”
When she finished her story, Jake instinctively crossed his legs.  “Wow, she is evil.”
“Yeah.”  They headed back downstairs to the kitchen.  “Why would she steal a spell book from you?”
“Let me think.”  Dawn went over the events of the past few days in her head.  Dragging Dusk to her room, Dusk giving her the hypnotic lenses, seeing Dusk in the Lab...
Dawn’s train of thought halted.  “She wouldn’t!  What am I saying!?  Of course she would!”
“What are you talking about?”
“A few days ago, I saw her in the lab talking to the old man.  She was asking what the center of the most population dense part of Yoto is.”
“And?”
“And there’s only one reason she’d want that information.  There’s a spell in that book that’ll drain the energy from everyone within a twenty block radius.”
“What?  She couldn’t possibly need that much energy.”
“You don’t understand.  She’s not planning on keeping it.  She’s going to sell it.”
“Sell energy?” Jake asked skeptically.
“Yes, sell energy,” Dawn answered firmly.  “If she succeeds, her victims might never recover.”
Jake got scared.  “You mean...?”  He made a slash across his throat gesture.
Dawn nodded.  “We have to stop her.”
Now Jake was really confused.  “Hold on a minute!  You want to stop her?”
“Yes.”
“Why?  Since when do you care about anyone but yourself?”
She eyed him coldly.  “Never.  I’m a crook, but I’m not a mass murderer.  If she succeeds, it’ll be partially my fault.  Is that a good enough reason for you?!”
“Y, yes,” Jake stammered.
“Alright, let’s go.”
“Maybe we should wait for the girls to wake up first?” Jake suggested.
Dawn shook her head.  “You still don’t understand.  Dusk drained them of almost all their energy.  If we don’t get it back, it’ll be weeks before they wake up; if they recover at all.  The only way to make sure they recover is if we get their energy back from her.”
“Let’s call the cops.”
“Pointless.  You and I are the only one’s she can’t hypnotize.  Anyone else we bring will just be someone she can turn against us.”
“Then let’s get something useful from the lab.”
“Impossible,” Mato said, joining them.  “I just checked the lab.  She put the whole thing into a diagnostic mode.  It’ll be useless for the next few hours.”
“Old man,” Dawn said to Mato, “when she asked you where the most population dense part of the city is, what did you tell her?”
Mato scoffed.  “If you want an answer, try speaking a little more respectively.”
In a fury, Dawn grabbed him by the throat and waved her nails before his eyes.  “Okay.  Tell me, and I respectively won’t gouge your eyes out.”
“Since you put it that way,” he gasped.  “It’s the Roland Business Firm.”
Dawn let him go.  She grabbed Jake by the arm.  “Let’s go.”  They ran outside, and Dawn flew them off into the city.
**************
Dawn and Jake were running up to the Roland Business Firm.  As they did, they noticed many people, business-types, leaving the building.  They stopped one.
“What’s going on?” Jake asked.
The man shrugged.  “The president has given the whole building the day off.  Everyones going home.  The building’s empty.”
“Why would he do that?” Dawn asked.
“I don’t know.  Right before he did, a really pretty woman with red hair went into his office.”  The man walked off.
“She is a clever one,” Dawn muttered.  “She got rid of everyone so she wouldn’t be bothered.”
She and Jake snuck into the building.  They took an elevator to the roof, where Dawn said the draining spell would have to be cast.
The roof was a wide area.  As soon as they arrived, they saw Dusk, her back turned away from them.  They both hid before she can turn away.  The discreetly observed what was happening.
Dusk had painted a series of symbols across the roof, using Dawn’s book as a reference.  In the middle of the symbols was a clay jar with the lid off.  Right now, Dusk was reading from the book out loud.
Dawn hissed.  “That bitch.  I am going to rip her guts out and show them to her.”
“Before you do that,” Jake said, “maybe we should find a way to stop her first.  How long do we have?”
“Maybe five minutes.  After that, everyone within the effect radius that is not in that circle is in trouble.”
“How do we stop her?”
Dawn turned to Jake and smiled at him, an evil sparkle in her eyes.
**************
Dusk was reading aloud from the book when she heard a noise.  She closed the book and turned to see her sister dragging an unconscious Jake.  Dusk smiled at Dawn.  Dawn smiled back and tossed Jake at her feet.
“What’s that?” Dusk asked.
“A snack,” Dawn answered.  “When he’s recovered, you’ll probably like a taste yourself.  His hypnotic energy is quite fulfilling.”
Dusk put the book down and walked over to her sister.  “Why’d you come here?”
“Because I figured out what you were planning, and I came to help.”
“You mean you’re not upset that I deceived, used, and stole from you?”
“Of course not.”
Dusk studied Dawn’s face carefully for a moment, then floored her with a powerful punch.
Dawn picked herself up off the ground and wiped the blood from her lip.  “What was that for?”
“You’re lying, Dawnie.  I can tell.”
Hearing herself being called ‘Dawnie’ again created rage in the younger succubus.  She dove for her sister, trying to land a successful blow.
Dusk easily evaded all of Dawn’s attacks, moving her body the bare minimum to avoid the fists, the nails, the kicks, the tail lashes.  After a minute, she got tired of the charade and went on the attack.
She caught Dawn’s left fist in her right hand, and her right fist in her left hand.  She then started squeezing, hard.  Dawn winced as the bones in her hands neared the point of fracture.
Dusk then pulled forward and head butted Dawn.  With her opponent stunned, Dusk landed several kicks and punches to Dawn’s stomach and face.  Dawn lay on the ground, defeated.
Dusk stood over her fallen foe.  “Got anything to say?”
Dawn looked behind Dusk and smiled.  “Yeah; you’re an idiot.”
Dusk turned around and saw Jake lifting up the jar and smashing it against the ground.  The spell was ruined.  Dusk became infuriated and kicked Dawn in the ribs.
“Moron!  Do you know how much money I was going to make with that?!”  She stormed towards Jake.
Jake started to panic.  He pulled out his pendant and started waving it in Dusk’s field of vision.  “You are getting very sleepy...” he intoned.
Dusk slapped the pendant out of his hand and grabbed him by the throat, lifting him into the air.
Jake punched her in the face, and ended up hurting his hand and not fazing her at all.  He then grabbed her arm and tried physical contact hypnosis.
Dusk just smirked at him.  “Fool.  You think I’m as pathetic as she is?!”  She punched him in the stomach, then cuffed him across the face with the back of her hand.  He flew back several meters and landed on the hard concrete.  He was knocked out.
Dusk walked over to him and picked up his unconscious form by the collar.
“You’re going to pay for that, boy!” she snarled.  “I’m going to drain you of all the energy you have to offer, and then take the rest.”  She reached for his face.
Suddenly, a hand grabbed Dusk’s wrist and stopped her from reaching for Jake.  Dusk turned to see Dawn, still battered, standing beside her.
Dawn said, “Surprise,” and grabbed Dusk’s other arm, forcing her to drop Jake.  With Jake free, Dawn punched Dusk in the gut, causing her to double over.
Dusk looked at Dawn with hate.  “When did you get this strong?”
Dawn smiled.  “About the time you punched him.”  She moved to knee Dusk in the face, but Dusk caught her leg, lifted her into the air, and slammed her into the building’s roof.
She tried to do so again, but Dawn wrapped her tail around her face, and Dusk let go, trying to get Dawn’s tail off.  Freed, Dawn tackled Dusk to the ground and straddled her, punching her in the face.  Punching her so hard that the ground beneath them cracked.
Dusk lifted her legs up, wrapped them around Dawn’s face, and pulled her off.  They got back to their feet and resumed fighting.
“How are you doing this?” Dusk asked as they exchanged blows.
“When I saw you trying to kill him, something in me just snapped,” Dawn admitted.
Dusk scowled.  “Are you telling me you love him?”
“No,” Dawn replied casually, “but he’s more than just a potential meal to me.”
They kept fighting.
“I can’t believe you, Dusk.  You pretended to be my friend, you pretended to have fun with me, you pretended all of it, just so you could trick me and hurt people.”
“And make money.  Dawn, we’re succubi.  We’re better than these people.  They’re nothing more than things to be used for our benefit.”
“I know that.  But that doesn’t mean we have to kill them.”
“Besides, it wasn’t all pretend.  Yes, I did come for that book, but I did want to see you.  And I did have fun.  When was the last time you had so much fun?”
“Never.  But I won’t be an accessory to murder.”
“Then I guess we finish this.”
A minute later, they stopped fighting, both thoroughly exhausted.  They were barely standing on their feet, sweating profusely, both having multiple contusions, cuts, fractures, and bruises.
Then Dusk collapsed from exhaustion, and Dawn was the winner.
Dawn was incredibly happy.  She had defeated her sister, something she had never done before.  Then she remembered she had done a good deed in the process and shuddered.
Dusk slowly got back to her feet.  She smiled.  “Believe it or not, I’m proud of you, Dawn.  I am angry over how you and that meddling kid foiled my get rich quick scheme, but you’re my sister; I have to forgive you.”
Dawn walked up to her sister.  “It was a nice visit.  Now get out of my town.”
Dusk smiled, then turned to leave.
“One more thing,” Dawn said.  Dusk turned back.  Dawn held out her hand.  “I want the girls energy.”
Dusk looked annoyed, then sighed.  She grabbed Dawn’s hand and passed the energy back to her.  She also gave her the ring Mato had asked her to wear.  Then she flew off.
“Next time, call before you visit!” Dawn yelled after her.  Then she walked over to Jake.
He had just woken up.  Dawn helped him to his feet and they helped each other head to the exit off the roof.
“What happened?” Jake asked.
“I beat her,” Dawn replied proudly.
“Ha, ha, no, really, what happened?”
Dawn smacked Jake up the back of his head.  Hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment